Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Absurdity Of Gov’t Voting To Raise Its Own Debt Limit

Discuss about the world and people freedom as entire.

Absurdity Of Gov’t Voting To Raise Its Own Debt Limit

Postby Shuftin » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:56 am

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

The old police motto of TOprotect and servehas been replaced with YOU "comply or die.”

Better ten innocent Sheeple in jail than one guilty Person on the street! Blue Wall Of Modus Operandi
Shuftin
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 374 time

Re: Absurdity Of Gov’t Voting To Raise Its Own Debt Limit

Postby Pumpkin » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:05 am

The whole fiat money debt situation completely destroys the government created by the people. The substance in which the federal government is funded was to come from the states and imports. With fiat, the federal government makes whatever money it wants, while still taxing the States (with a direct tax all dressed up like an indirect tax no less). The idea of limited government in scope an size has been tossed to the wind. The State's government funding is now, to a large percentage, based on federal money. The federal government now creates fiat out of thin air to buy the sovereignty of the States. What a fucked up situation!
The created serves the Creator. As with man to God. As with the nest to the bird. As with government to the people.
Judges don't wear black robes for nothing.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Have thanks: 116 time

Postby Shoonra » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:14 pm

Just about everyone raises their own debt limit throughout life. We start with no more debt limit than one week's allowance. Then maybe one meal's worth in the school cafeteria. Later, maybe a few hundred on a used car, eventually a few thousand on a new car. Then thousands on a student loan. Then many thousands on a mortgage and maybe many thousands more starting up a business. And maybe thousands toward next season's crop or on business expansion. And the beat goes on.

The US is continually growing, the govt continually handling more money and acquiring more valuable assets. So this rise in the debt limit applies to the govt also.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 208 time

Postby Pumpkin » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Just about everyone raises their own debt limit throughout life.

Not everyone. My current debt limit is zero. Debt is an enemy, as the Bible tells us: "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."
Our sovereign country and servant government should not be a slave to anyone but the people. Most certainly not the corporate bankers.
The created serves the Creator. As with man to God. As with the nest to the bird. As with government to the people.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Postby Shoonra » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:48 pm

Alexander Hamilton is credited with establishing the federal debt as a part of America's economy. It has contributed to America's growth, while other countries that struggled to keep zero debts stagnated.
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby PHOSPHENE » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:26 pm

Shoonra wrote:Alexander Hamilton is credited with establishing the federal debt as a part of America's economy.

Explain that to the "America is a British Colony" crowd.
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 220 time

Postby Pumpkin » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:02 am

Shoonra wrote:Alexander Hamilton is credited with establishing the federal debt as a part of America's economy. It has contributed to America's growth, while other countries that struggled to keep zero debts stagnated.

In the day, there was limits to debt imposed by the lenders. Substance was actually transferred on trust. Today the debt itself is an illusion. It only represents the weakness of diluted fiat, and monumentally so.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Postby country_hick » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:46 pm

A smart man knows that debt exists ONLY as a tool to gain time.

If I borrow money for school debt is used to borrow time for me to get schooling faster.
The schooling should increase my long term income more than the cost of debt for that schooling will be.

If I borrow money to buy a house the money is borrowed for a limited time at a stated payment that will eventually be paid off.
The cost of renting monthly housing compared to the asset being built over time should be comparable.
If by renting over 20 years I would spend less and save more money compared to buying a house renting is smarter.
I have done calculations where buying a house building equity would net 6 figures less than renting without including any house repair costs.

I have bought $100 cars. I have bought $500 cars. I have bought more expensive cars. Each car was bought with cash.
Using debt to buy a $45,000 car or pickup that will be worth maybe 10% of that when the debt is paid off is financial suicide.

Anyone who keeps getting more and more debt only fools themselves into thinking they are improving their life while instead they make it worse.

Good debt increases your odds of having a better life and building equity. Bad debt just makes you poorer over time.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 54 time

Postby Shoonra » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:57 am

I suggest people read Hamilton's Blessing - The Extraordinary Life & Times of Our National Debt by John Steele Gordon:

http://www.amazon.com/Hamiltons-Blessing-Extraordinary-National-Revised/dp/0802717993/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1454827935&sr=1-4&keywords=john+steele+gordon

That would be an intro to real economics, a far cry from what I call redneckonomics.
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby Shikamaru » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:36 am

Shoonra wrote:I suggest people read Hamilton's Blessing - The Extraordinary Life & Times of Our National Debt by John Steele Gordon:

http://www.amazon.com/Hamiltons-Blessing-Extraordinary-National-Revised/dp/0802717993/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1454827935&sr=1-4&keywords=john+steele+gordon

That would be an intro to real economics, a far cry from what I call redneckonomics.

What is "real" economics?
Shikamaru
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 283 time

Return to End of America