Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Comey: No Charges For Hillary, Lynch to Make Final Decision

Discuss about the world and people freedom as entire.

Comey: No Charges For Hillary, Lynch to Make Final Decision

Postby BOBT12 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:10 pm

They are letting Killary of the hook! What a scam. Comey admits that Hillary mishandled secret government emails, she broke the law and should be punished. She also lied multiple times about the information that she had on her private server.

Comey covers for Clinton’s crimes
Kit Daniels
Prison Planet.com

July 5, 2016

FBI Director James Comey says no charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton for using a private e-mail server for government purposes, including the exchange of classified documents.

“Although the Dept. of Justice makes final decision on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case,” he said during a press conference on Tuesday. “…There is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

“Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before deciding whether to bring charges.”
After the statement, Comey emphasized the investigation was made “honestly,” “independently,” and “apolitically,” odd statements to add right after his announcement unless he has something to hide.

It was also revealing that Comey refused to answer questions from reporters live on camera.
Also, at the beginning of his speech, Comey pointed out the FBI was “referring the matter to the Dept. of Justice for a prosecutive decision.”

Last week, Lynch, a Clinton appointee elevated by Obama, reserved the right to overrule the FBI’s decision on whether to prosecute Hillary Clinton, a senior Justice Dept. official revealed.

“From a senior DOJ official: Attorney General Lynch reserves the right to overrule the recommendation of career prosecutors and the FBI in the Hillary Clinton email probe,” Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin tweeted. “This official says the probability she would overrule is ‘very, very low,’ but it is not zero. So the ‘news’ is she will not recuse, despite the firestorm.”

“Saying she will treat this case like other cases (showing deference but reserving the right to overrule) is not new.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/comey-no-ch ... ision.html
Emphasis added.

Many people have been punished and/or gone to jail for less. "How similar cases have been decided in the past." Comey. Think about General David Petraeus,

Former four-star U.S. Army Gen. David Petraeus was sentenced Thursday to two year’s probation and ordered to pay a $100,000 fine as a result of having “leaked” classified national security information to his biographer, a woman with whom he was also having an extramarital affair.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/pet ... s-too-much
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 163 time

Re: Comey: No Charges For Hillary, Lynch to Make Final Decis

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Do you think Trey Gowdy is in agreement with the FBI crony?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDObvRJ6Ls
Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
The burden of proof lies(Prevarication) on religion.
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
Definition of God = The total sum of human ignorance.
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good evidence.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend.
Not a person
http://bindingthefirm.myfastforum.org/d ... .php?id=93
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Have thanks: 45 time

Postby lostandfound » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:41 pm

Washington Has Been Obsessed With Punishing Secrecy Violations — until Hillary Clinton

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Clinton_ ... 8/Y/M.html

Secrecy is a virtual religion in Washington. Those who violate its dogma have been punished in the harshest and most excessive manner – at least when they possess little political power or influence. As has been widely noted, the Obama administration has prosecuted more leakers under the 1917 Espionage Act than all prior administrations combined. Secrecy in DC is so revered that even the most banal documents are reflexively marked classified, making their disclosure or mishandling a felony. As former CIA and NSA Director Michael Hayden said in 2010, “Everything’s secret. I mean, I got an email saying ‘Merry Christmas.’ It carried a top secret NSA classification marking.”

People who leak to media outlets for the selfless purpose of informing the public – Daniel Ellsberg, Tom Drake, Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden – face decades in prison. Those who leak for more ignoble and self-serving ends – such as enabling hagiography (Leon Panetta, David Petreaus) or ingratiating oneself to one’s mistress (Petraeus) – face career destruction, though they are usually spared if they are sufficiently Important-in-DC. For low-level, powerless Nobodies-in-DC, even the mere mishandling of classified information – without any intent to leak but merely to, say, work from home – has resulted in criminal prosecution, career destruction and the permanent loss of security clearance.

This extreme, unforgiving, unreasonable, excessive posture toward classified information came to an instant halt in Washington today – just in time to save Hillary Clinton’s presidential aspirations. FBI Director James Comey, an Obama appointee who served in the Bush DOJ, held a press conference earlier this afternoon in which he condemned Clinton on the ground that she and her colleagues were “extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information,” including Top Secret material.

Comey also detailed that her key public statements defending her conduct – i.e., she never sent classified information over her personal email account and that she had turned over all “work-related” emails to the State Department – were utterly false; insisted “that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position . . . should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation”; and argued that she endangered national security because of the possibility “that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.” Comey also noted that others who have done what Clinton did “are often subject to security or administrative sanctions” – such as demotion, career harm, or loss of security clearance.

Despite all of these highly incriminating findings, Comey explained, the FBI is recommending to the Justice Department that Clinton not be charged with any crime. “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information,” he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.” To justify this claim, Comey cited “the context of a person’s actions” and her “intent.” In other words, there is evidence that she did exactly what the criminal law prohibits, but it was more negligent and careless than malicious and deliberate.

Looked at in isolation, I have no particular objection to this decision. In fact, I agree with it: I don’t think what Clinton did rose to the level of criminality, and if I were in the Justice Department, I would not want to see her prosecuted for it. I do think there was malignant intent: using a personal email account and installing a home server always seemed to be designed, at least in part, to control her communications and hide them from FOIA and similar disclosure obligations. As The New York Times noted in May about a highly incriminating report from the State Department’s own Auditor General: “emails disclosed in the report made it clear that she worried that personal emails could be publicly released under the Freedom of Information Act.”

Moreover, Comey expressly found that – contrary to her repeated statements – “the FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014.” The Inspector General’s report similarly, in the words of the NYT, “undermined some of Mrs. Clinton’s previous statements defending her use of the server.” Still, charging someone with a felony requires more than lying or unethical motives; it should require a clear intent to break the law along with substantial intended harm, none of which is sufficiently present here.

But this case does not exist in isolation. It exists in a political climate where secrecy is regarded as the highest end, where people have their lives destroyed for the most trivial – or, worse, the most well-intentioned – violations of secrecy laws, even in the absence of any evidence of harm or malignant intent. And these are injustices that Hillary Clinton and most of her stalwart Democratic followers have never once opposed – but rather enthusiastically cheered. In 2011, Army Private Chelsea Manning was charged with multiple felonies and faced decades in prison for leaking documents that she firmly believed the public had the right to see; unlike the documents Clinton recklessly mishandled, none of those was Top Secret. Nonetheless, this is what then-Secretary Clinton said in justifying her prosecution:

I think that in an age where so much information is flying through cyberspace, we all have to be aware of the fact that some information which is sensitive, which does affect the security of individuals and relationships, deserves to be protected and we will continue to take necessary steps to do so.

Comey’s announcement also takes place in a society that imprisons more of its citizens than any other in the world by far, for more trivial offenses than any western nation – overwhelmingly when they are poor or otherwise marginalized due to their race or ethnicity. The sort of leniency and mercy and prosecutorial restraint Comey extended today to Hillary Clinton is simply unavailable for most Americans.

What happened here is glaringly obvious. It is the tawdry by-product of a criminal justice mentality in which – as I documented in my 2011 book With Liberty and Justice for Some – those who wield the greatest political and economic power are virtually exempt from the rule of law even when they commit the most egregious crimes, while only those who are powerless and marginalized are harshly punished, often for the most trivial transgressions.

Had someone who was obscure and unimportant and powerless done what Hillary Clinton did – recklessly and secretly install a shoddy home server and worked on Top Secret information on it, then outright lied to the public about it when they were caught – they would have been criminally charged long ago, with little fuss or objection. But Hillary Clinton is the opposite of unimportant. She’s the multi-millionaire former First Lady, Senator from New York, and Secretary of State, supported by virtually the entire political, financial and media establishment to be the next President, arguably the only person standing between Donald Trump and the White House.

Like the Wall Street tycoons whose systemic fraud triggered the 2008 global financial crisis, and like the military and political officials who instituted a worldwide regime of torture, Hillary Clinton is too important to be treated the same as everyone else under the law. “Felony charges appear to be reserved for people of the lowest ranks. Everyone else who does it either doesn’t get charged or gets charged with a misdemeanor,” Virginia defense attorney Edward MacMahontold Politico last year about secrecy prosecutions. Washington defense attorney Abbe Lowell has similarly denounced the “profound double standard” governing how the Obama DOJ prosecutes secrecy cases: “lower-level employees are prosecuted . . . because they are easy targets and lack the resources and political connections to fight back.”

The fact that Clinton is who she is undoubtedly what caused the FBI to accord her the massive benefit of the doubt when assessing her motives, when finding nothing that was – in the words of Comey – “clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice.”

But a system that accords treatment based on who someone is, rather than what they’ve done, is the opposite of one conducted under the rule of law. It is, instead, one of systemic privilege. As Thomas Jefferson put it in a 1784 letter to George Washington, the ultimate foundation of any constitutional order is “the denial of every preeminence.” Hillary Clinton has long been the beneficiary of this systemic privilege in so many ways, and today, she received her biggest gift from it yet.

The Obama-appointed FBI Director gave a press conference showing that she recklessly handled Top Secret information, engaged in conduct prohibited by law, and lied about it repeatedly to the public. But she won’t be prosecuted or imprisoned for any of that, so Democrats are celebrating. But if there is to be anything positive that can come from this lowly affair, perhaps Democrats might start demanding the same reasonable leniency and prosecutorial restraint for everyone else who isn’t Hillary Clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPHukc36KLU
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrongs look like right in their eyes." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever.
lostandfound
King of my Own Domain

Have thanks: 185 time

Postby PHOSPHENE » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:42 am

Old ladies can't even operate a DVD player. She probably pushes the "on-star" button every time she forgets how the seat warmers in her mercedes work.

Somebody must have installed the email server for her. I doubt she was maintaining and moderating a private email server.

One cannot fit a very big "e-mail server" in their bathroom. What was it actually? Like, a router with a USB hard drive attached?
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 215 time

Postby wealllbe20 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:00 pm

PHOSPHENE wrote:Old ladies can't even operate a DVD player. She probably pushes the "on-star" button every time she forgets how the seat warmers in her mercedes work.

Somebody must have installed the email server for her. I doubt she was maintaining and moderating a private email server.

One cannot fit a very big "e-mail server" in their bathroom. What was it actually? Like, a router with a USB hard drive attached?

I have a 1U server running hyper v with over 200 gig of ram running over 20 virtual servers...
I can run an e-mail server from a raspberry pi.

Of course the Clinton bathroom is prolly bigger than mine as I don't have millions of dollars that I got from books, and speeches the speeches to which she gives to companies that give her money to get what they want if/when she becomes "elected"..
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
---
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 78 time

Postby BOBT12 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:03 pm

wealllbe20 wrote:Of course the Clinton bathroom is prolly bigger than mine as I don't have millions of dollars that I got from books, and speeches the speeches to which she gives to companies that give her money to get what they want if/when she becomes "elected"..
And hundreds of millions from kick backs for trading favors while in office! Then we have insider trading deals, and all sort of underhanded, criminal deals that the crooks in the Clinton Foundation could think of, and they could think a great deal on their passion. The Crooked Clinton's will go into high gear if they can capture the White House one more time. What a bunch of scumbags!
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 163 time

Postby Shuftin » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:57 pm

BOBT12 wrote:
wealllbe20 wrote:Of course the Clinton bathroom is prolly bigger than mine as I don't have millions of dollars that I got from books, and speeches the speeches to which she gives to companies that give her money to get what they want if/when she becomes "elected"..
And hundreds of millions from kick backs for trading favors while in office! Then we have insider trading deals, and all sort of underhanded, criminal deals that the crooks in the Clinton Foundation could think of, and they could think a great deal on their passion. The Crooked Clinton's will go into high gear if they can capture the White House one more time. What a bunch of scumbags!
Cattle "Futures"? Anyone? Killory put a quarter in the one-armed bandit for the first time ever in her life. Pulled the lever. Then she walked away with Millions $$$$$$. Of course Bill was the Governor of Arkansas at the time. She never gambled again. Hummmmm. Bill, as State Governor, had no part in orchestrating the outcome of Legislative acts pursuant to cattle in the State of Arkansas?

To repeat myself. Killory has never gambled again since.
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

The old police motto of TOprotect and servehas been replaced with YOU "comply or die.”

Better ten innocent Sheeple in jail than one guilty Person on the street! Blue Wall Of Modus Operandi
Shuftin
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 370 time

Postby agentsmith » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:40 pm

PHOSPHENE wrote:Old ladies can't even operate a DVD player. She probably pushes the "on-star" button every time she forgets how the seat warmers in her mercedes work.

Not sure if there is an On-Star button in the back seat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF5VFaCti44

Hillary Clinton: Last time I drove was 1996

Hillary Clinton disclosed Monday that she hasn't driven a car since the year 1996.

"The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996," Clinton said at the National Automobile Dealers Association meeting in New Orleans. She then joked: "I remember it very well. Unfortunately, so does the Secret Service, which is why I haven't driven since then."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2014/01/27/hillary-clinton-last-time-i-drove-was-1996/

agentsmith
Freeman

Have thanks: 10 time

Postby PHOSPHENE » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:00 am

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook

Andrew C. McCarthy July 5, 2016 12:45 PM

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey (disclosure: a former colleague and longtime friend of mine), Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services. Yet, Director Comey recommended against prosecution of the law violations he clearly found on the ground that there was no intent to harm the United States. Get Free Exclusive NR Content In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence. I would point out, moreover, that there are other statutes that criminalize unlawfully removing and transmitting highly classified information with intent to harm the United States. Being not guilty (and, indeed, not even accused) of Offense B does not absolve a person of guilt on Offense A, which she has committed. It is a common tactic of defense lawyers in criminal trials to set up a straw-man for the jury: a crime the defendant has not committed. The idea is that by knocking down a crime the prosecution does not allege and cannot prove, the defense may confuse the jury into believing the defendant is not guilty of the crime charged. Judges generally do not allow such sleight-of-hand because innocence on an uncharged crime is irrelevant to the consideration of the crimes that actually have been charged. It seems to me that this is what the FBI has done today. It has told the public that because Mrs. Clinton did not have intent to harm the United States we should not prosecute her on a felony that does not require proof of intent to harm the United States. Meanwhile, although there may have been profound harm to national security caused by her grossly negligent mishandling of classified information, we’ve decided she shouldn’t be prosecuted for grossly negligent mishandling of classified information. I think highly of Jim Comey personally and professionally, but this makes no sense to me. Finally, I was especially unpersuaded by Director Comey’s claim that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case based on the evidence uncovered by the FBI. To my mind, a reasonable prosecutor would ask: Why did Congress criminalize the mishandling of classified information through gross negligence? The answer, obviously, is to prevent harm to national security. So then the reasonable prosecutor asks: Was the statute clearly violated, and if yes, is it likely that Mrs. Clinton’s conduct caused harm to national security? If those two questions are answered in the affirmative, I believe many, if not most, reasonable prosecutors would feel obliged to bring the case.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/43 ... llary-hook
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 215 time

Postby palani » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:37 am

Seems like a connection

http://www.hsbc.com/news-and-insight/20 ... hsbc-board
James Brien Comey, Jr. (52), former United States Deputy Attorney General, has been appointed a Director of HSBC Holdings plc with effect from 4 March 2013. He will be an independent non-executive Director and a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... swiss-bank
Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

palani has been thanked by:
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 465 time

Next

Return to End of America