Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Crooked Hillary Strikes Again!

Discuss about the world and people freedom as entire.

Re: Crooked Hillary Strikes Again!

Postby PHOSPHENE » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Moloch couldn't help Hillary this time.

Spirit Cooking With The Clintons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAVgsOgaw0

"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 218 time

Postby BOBT12 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:04 pm

Time to start packing?

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 168 time

Postby BOBT12 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Not bad,

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Postby Shikamaru » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:57 pm

I look forward to Trump turning the country back to the 1940s ....
Shikamaru
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 283 time

Postby BOBT12 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:53 pm

I look forward seeing Trump help the nation to be free again, less war, more jobs. We had little choice but to play the Trump card.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Postby BOBT12 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:14 pm

These are just a bunch of easily triggered (and often paid) idiots.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Postby country_hick » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Hillary Clinton blames election loss on FBI's James Comey in call with top donors

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11 ... y-in-call/

Hillary Clinton has blamed her defeat in US election on James Comey, the FBI director, who announced days before the votes were cast that he was reopening the investigation into her handling of classified information.

Mrs Clinton said on a conference call with top donors on Saturday that Mr Comey's intervention in the election had reversed her "momentum" and energised Donald Trump's supporters.

Mr Comey's announcement, made on October 28 in a brief letter to members of Congress, caused the Democratic nominee to tumble in the polls and revived Donald Trump's hopes of victory.

Her campaign appeared to steady itself days after the new broke, though, and she re-established her polling lead prior to election day.

By the time Mr Comey issued a second letter on November 4 clearing Mrs Clinton, it seemed she was once again destined for victory.

That victory did not materialise though, leaving Mrs Clinton and her team searching for answers.

She has now concluded, according to individuals who were on the call and have spoken to US media, that Mr Comey is to blame.

Speaking to the donors, all of whom gave at least $100 million to her campaign, Mrs Clinton faulted the FBI director for "raising doubts" about her so close to the election.

“There are lots of reasons why an election like this is not successful,”she said, according to the New York Times, “our analysis is that Comey’s letter raising doubts that were groundless, baseless, proven to be, stopped our momentum.”

That analysis was echoed by Navin Nayak, the head of the Clinton campaign's opinion research division.

"We believe that we lost this election in the last week. Comey’s letter in the last 11 days of the election both helped depress our turnout and also drove away some of our critical support among college-educated white voters — particularly in the suburbs,” Mr Nayak wrote in an email obtained by Politico.

“We also think Comey’s 2nd letter, which was intended to absolve Secretary Clinton, actually helped to bolster Trump’s turnout," he added.

Mr Nayak said Mrs Clinton had been on the verge of victory until the final week when, "everything changed."
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 49 time

Postby BOBT12 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:40 am

Hillary's crooked *** was the core problem, she was a very bad, and entitled, candidate. The polls were cooked giving a false impression of victory. Then they found it's difficult to rob a landslide. The rest, as they say, is history.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Postby wealllbe20 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:11 pm

Blaming everybody but yourself for the loss doesn't sound very presidential.... :roll:

oops for a minute there, I forgot the left live in hypocrisy.... :lol:
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
---
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 86 time

Postby BOBT12 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:10 am

Hillary epitomizes hypocrisy. Look how gracious she has been. She should be thankful that she in isn't behind bars right now.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

PreviousNext

Return to End of America