Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

GUN GRABBERS SAY THE DAMNEDEST THINGS!

Discuss anything about life situation.

Re: GUN GRABBERS SAY THE DAMNEDEST THINGS!

Postby Shuftin » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:37 pm

The driver of the black Cadillac is "John Smith." He has an "Outstanding Warrant" for "Parole Violation." Of course he is wearing a trench coat down to his ankles. "John Smith" seems to be a drug errrrr gun dealer and he accepts old used wallets as payment for guns instead of cash. I got chills down my spine just from watching this video. But now I feel oh so protected knowing DHS has my balls errrr has my back.
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

The old police motto of TOprotect and servehas been replaced with YOU "comply or die.”

Better ten innocent Sheeple in jail than one guilty Person on the street! Blue Wall Of Modus Operandi
Shuftin
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 374 time

Postby BOBT12 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm

The gun grabbers will use any reason to call for the people to turn in our guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3NQyMqu4Ek

http://www.infowars.com/city-wants-powe ... ng-crisis/

In the event of an emergency the people need their guns much more, anyone recall Katrina?

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 169 time

Postby PHOSPHENE » Sat May 11, 2013 12:05 am

Gun safety Basics.
1- treat every gun as if it is loaded
2- never point it at anything you're not willing to kill
3- keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot
4- be aware of the area behind your target

Here is Diane Feinstein, pointing an AK-47 at the audience with her finger on the trigger, a mag inserted, and the safety off...

Perhaps she is projecting her own irresponsibility upon the rest of us.
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 220 time

Postby Shuftin » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Elementary School Beginning Toy Gun Turn-In Program

10 Jun 2013

by William Bigelow

Strobridge Elementary Principal Charles Hill has a brilliant idea: he’s holding a toy gun exchange next Saturday in which students of the Hayward, CA school can turn in a toy gun to receive a book and a raffle ticket to win one of four bicycles.

Really.

Hill believes that children who play with toy guns may not think real guns are dangerous. “Playing with toy guns, saying ‘I’m going to shoot you,’ desensitizes them, so as they get older, it’s easier for them to use a real gun,” he claims.

Hill was inspired by a school photographer, Horace Gibson, who was upset about the number of police shootings of young people in Oakland.

At Strobridge Elementary Safety Day, a local policeman will demonstrate bicycle and gun safety, (does he get to use a real gun?), while the Alameda County Fire Department will speak about fire safety. Just to show that local governments can do surveillance too, there will be opportunities for the children to be fingerprinted and photographed, with that information transferred to CD’s if it is ever needed for a missing child case.

Hill, defending his take-away program, asserted that police are justifiably afraid when they face armed suspects, and toy guns have been mistaken for real ones.

But Yih-Chau Chang, spokesman for Responsible Citizens of California, said, ”Having a group of children playing cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians is a normal part of growing up.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... n-Toy-Guns
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

The old police motto of TOprotect and servehas been replaced with YOU "comply or die.”

Better ten innocent Sheeple in jail than one guilty Person on the street! Blue Wall Of Modus Operandi
Shuftin
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 374 time

Postby PHOSPHENE » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 pm

This super scary "ghost gun" shoots 30 30 caliber magazine clips in half a second!!!

Anti-Gun Senator Makes a Fool of Himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 220 time

Postby Pumpkin » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:23 am

I am always amazed that anyone, anywhere could accept the logic that murderers would give one rats ass about any gun laws. Life in prison or execusion does not detour such lawlessness, but a $5000 fine would do the trick?
Pumpkin

Postby Shoonra » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:53 am

Murderers may not care about the law, but the law ought to keep them in mind, as, for example, a law requiring background checks and denying the sale of guns to people who were locked up for crime or craziness. It may be a small impediment to the unfit getting their hands on guns, but if it slows down some it has done some good.

I think it's pretty obvious how distorted the language is. People who want to keep felons and loonies from getting their hands on guns are called gun grabbers, and instead of talking or arguing or asserting, they shriek, etc.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 208 time

Postby BOBT12 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:38 am

No, Shoorna, we need the government to keep their hands off of us.

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed and that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property, and freedom of press."
-- Thomas Jefferson

More guns, less crime.

”It’s none of their [the government’s] business whether I own a Bible, a hammer, a firearm – until I commit a crime.” –Jon S. Mirowitz, “Metro”, Philadelphia resident and gun owner who testified for the NRA 5/20/2008.

America is different from other nations for good reason,

” Americans are almost alone in being armed. It gives them the advantage of resisting usurpation and oppressions.” –James Madison
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Postby Pumpkin » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:42 am

Shoonra wrote:Murderers may not care about the law, but the law ought to keep them in mind, as, for example, a law requiring background checks and denying the sale of guns to people who were locked up for crime or craziness. It may be a small impediment to the unfit getting their hands on guns, but if it slows down some it has done some good.

I think it's pretty obvious how distorted the language is. People who want to keep felons and loonies from getting their hands on guns are called gun grabbers, and instead of talking or arguing or asserting, they shriek, etc.

I don't have a problem with the back ground check. I fly through those. But any measure such as a magazine limit is bullshit. Even the full auto ban is dumb as hell, drug cartels have them, but I can't. Great logic there. The definition of arms is anything you can wear or hold in your hands to attack another in office or defense. The only thing that keeps me from having a full auto is my reluctance to commit a greater crime.
Pumpkin

Postby BOBT12 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:06 am

Pumpkin wrote:I don't have a problem with the back ground check. I fly through those.
I certainly opposed such Fourth Amendment destruction garbage. Remember, the same stooges in government who will run the unconstitutional background checks already call people who quote the Constitution, support Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, George Washington, terrorist. See the MIAC report for details.

If you're an anti-abortion activist, or if you display political paraphernalia supporting a third-party candidate or a certain Republican member of Congress, if you possess subversive literature, you very well might be a member of a domestic paramilitary group.

That's according to "The Modern Militia Movement," a report by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC), a government collective that identifies the warning signs of potential domestic terrorists for law enforcement communities.

"Due to the current economical and political situation, a lush environment for militia activity has been created," the Feb. 20 report reads. "Unemployment rates are high, as well as costs of living expenses. Additionally, President Elect Barrack [sic] Obama is seen as tight on gun control and many extremists fear that he will enact firearms confiscations."

MIAC is one of 58 so-called "fusion centers" nationwide that were created by the Department of Homeland Security, in part, to collect local intelligence that authorities can use to combat terrorism and related criminal activities. More than $254 million from fiscal years 2004-2007 went to state and local governments to support the fusion centers, according to the DHS Web site.

During a press conference last week in Kansas City, Mo., DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano called fusion centers the "centerpiece of state, local, federal intelligence-sharing" in the future.

"Let us not forget the reason we are here, the reason we have the Department of Homeland Security and the reason we now have fusion centers, which is a relatively new concept, is because we did not have the capacity as a country to connect the dots on isolated bits of intelligence prior to 9/11," Napolitano said, according to a DHS transcript.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03 ... a-members/
Emphasis added. This is all built upon the False Flag operation called 9/11, where two plane brought down three building!

These same scumbags already have Army regulations to put the above folks in reeducation camps. No I want these knuckleheads to keep their hands off of me and my house. Keep the NDAA (section 1021, 1022) in mind, that jackass, Obama didn't lie to get it passed just for the fun of it.

Image Image

http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-po ... errorists/

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

PreviousNext

Return to Living and Survival