Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Lawyer: "We run the country"

Discuss about the world and people freedom as entire.

Lawyer: "We run the country"

Postby Jethro! » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:24 am

The things they confess when they think nobody is watching...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8pgI60GrvU
Jethro!
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 175 time

Re: Lawyer: "We run the country"

Postby PHOSPHENE » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:09 pm

Insurance companies run the country. Lawyers answer to insurance claims adjusters. There's no law requiring you to wear a seat belt in an airplane, it's the airline's policy. And that policy only exists to stay in compliance with their own insurance contract.

His confession that "lawyers make the laws" is actually evidence that there's no "separation of powers".

The judicial branch of government includes the court system.
lawyers are officers of the court.
But lawyers write all the legislation.

So, ya got officers of the judicial branch, writing the very laws they plan to work with. Talk about job security! Does "conflict of interest" come to mind?

"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 217 time

Postby palani » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Of course if a lawyer wants to take credit for running the country into bankruptcy ... well, who am I to argue with them?
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 468 time

Postby Pumpkin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:10 am

The lawyers think that there is no God when in fact they treat their system of power as their god. They get to answer for that one day. If you're gonna be an atheist, you'd better be right.
The created serves the Creator. As with man to God. As with the nest to the bird. As with government to the people.
Judges don't wear black robes for nothing.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Have thanks: 105 time

Postby BOBT12 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:16 pm

It's pretty certain they are wrong.
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com

BOBT12 has been thanked by:
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 166 time

Return to End of America