Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

How I challenged them

Discuss land patent, allodial titles etc.

Re: How I challenged them

Postby imnotthename » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 am

Pumpkin wrote:Thanks for that suggestion, I will find it and read it. I do know that the house of freedom built by our founding fathers has been vacated by the people. As I have said, he who does not defend his rights have none. Keeping lawyers on the opposing side is very important, they are officers of the court. But you have to know how to defend yourself and that is my goal. To learn how they do what they do, how I unknowingly allow it and how to change my actions to not allow it.

palani is correct when he says the problem is within "you". Why do you have to know how to defend "yourself"? Are you the "defendant" or are you the principal? Lawyers are officers of what "court" and why keep them on the "opposing" side? Do you plan on "appearing" in "court" any time soon?
"He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God." John 8:47

1 Timothy 6:15 "which He will bring about at the proper time—He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,"

1 Samuel 15:22 "And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king."
imnotthename
Freeman

Have thanks: 79 time

Postby tumbler » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Pumpkin wrote:Make sure your looking up Georgia tax code, namely real property taxes. Also there is equal protection laws in most state constitution, that means the laws must be applied equally. Making me pay in gold and no someone else is not equal. And for them to accept either fiat or gold is prohibited. They MUST take gold for a debt, nothing else. This is the clause that makes fiat unlawful in the US. The restriction was put on the sovereign states, and they all break it.

fiat is lawful because that's the settled precedent. but it is unlawful for the States to account it for payment of debts. They should be using gold or silver. they must. Which means all taxes and other bills are grossly overstated. since real estate taxes are a % of the value- but that value must be accounted in gold or silver money. think about it.
tumbler
Awakened

Have thanks: 7 time

Postby Joel Akira » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Once again TPTB use presumption to transfer any burden of proof to you...

"A Presumption is but a rule of procedure used to supply wants of facts and its only effect is to cast burden on opposite party of going forward with proof." Cichecki v. City of Hamtramck, Mich. 170 NW 2nd 58. (cite tag truncated)

Please keep in mind presumption is a mortal sin, like murder, rape, ect:
But if a man come presumptuously upon his neighbour, to slay him with guile; thou shalt take him from mine altar, that he may die. - Exodus 21:14

"That he may die" doesn't mean the perp is killed... but that his name is removed from the Book of Life, and he loses his soul.

TPTB PRESUME you have plumbing, a septic system, running water, insulation, wall to wall carpet, cable tv, internet, central air... and whatever else to justify a number they pull out of thin air,

and then transfer the THEIR burden of proof to you (injury & crime)

In short, presumption, with legal injury (transfer of burden), is FRAUD.

If you CHOOSE to contest it:
you must take your time, ($100+/Hr)
get their form... (travel expenses / lost work)
contest it in writing (administrative costs)
hire a 3rd party inspector, pay for an appraisal (more $)
and likely take at least one day off from work (lost wages)

And (locally), you have a 180 days to contest or the opportunity is waived...

Which is a statutory limitation on fraud!!! lol

"You shall not curse the deaf nor place a stumbling block before the blind - Leviticus 19:14

For HIS Glory,
Akira

Person. "Person" means an individual, corporation, firm, partnership, joint venture, association, fiduciary, trust, estate or any other legal or commercial entity. - XXXXXXX Revised Statutes

Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour. - Leviticus 19:15

But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. - James 2:9,10,12

Joel Akira has been thanked by:
Joel Akira
Freeman

Have thanks: 92 time

Postby Steve_Lujack » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Akira ...

thanks kindly for checking in here, please offer Your commentary more often

where to start on some instant issues before the Court ..??

Presumption, and a probable cause hearing where the State may substantiate that YOU are a " Person " subject to such Action ..

i think you covered that in your signature .. :D

Steve_Lujack has been thanked by:
Steve_Lujack
Out of the State

Have thanks: 189 time

Postby lostandfound » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:58 am

Pumpkin wrote:Thanks for that suggestion, I will find it and read it. I do know that the house of freedom built by our founding fathers has been vacated by the people. As I have said, he who does not defend his rights have none. Keeping lawyers on the opposing side is very important, they are officers of the court. But you have to know how to defend yourself and that is my goal. To learn how they do what they do, how I unknowingly allow it and how to change my actions to not allow it.

One mans 'house of freedom' is another mans prison. :o

What is a 'founding father'? (Matthew 23:9 :?: )

I could be mistaken, as that has happened once before.............These 'founding fathers' wrote that all all men are created equal.......THEY OWNED SLAVES> :!:

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.
http://www.strike-the-root.com/anarchy- ... f-question
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrongs look like right in their eyes." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
lostandfound
Creditor In Commerce

Have thanks: 144 time

Postby Pumpkin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:23 pm

UPDATE: I got my tax bills. They lowered the taxable amount from 58k to 23k and PAID my last tax bill for me!!! I must have hit a nerve.
The created serves the Creator.

Pumpkin has been thanked by:
Pumpkin
Out of the State

Have thanks: 195 time

Postby Steve_Lujack » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:29 pm

23K ..???

Pumpkin ...you are living in your garage ..??
Steve_Lujack
Out of the State

Postby Pumpkin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Steve_Lujack wrote:23K ..???

Pumpkin ...you are living in your garage ..??

LoL! No, this is a vacant piece of property. They had it over valued at 58K. I argued 2 or 3 times and they raised it every single time. Until I wrote a certified letter stating every single definition of a taxpayer in Indiana code and how none of them applied to me. So I questioned their legal and lawful authority to tax the land at all. Which really they can't, because no state can make anything a payment of debt other than gold and silver coin. I won't push it that far for personal reasons (family in gov.).
The created serves the Creator.
Pumpkin
Out of the State

Have thanks: 195 time

Postby Steve_Lujack » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:31 am

was this Property ever " Registered " to receive the " benefit " of Taxation ..?

that is a requirement in my particular State, yet it seems this was hardly ever performed
Steve_Lujack
Out of the State

Postby indio007 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:39 am

Pumpkin wrote: because no state can make anything a payment of debt other than gold and silver coin.

According to the Supreme Court , taxes are not a debt and that clause of the Constitution only applies to private contracts.

Lane County v. Oregon, 74 US 71 - Supreme Court 1869

A tax, in its essential characteristics," said the court, "is not a debt nor in the nature of a debt. A tax is an impost levied by authority of government upon its citizens, or subjects, for the support of the State. It is not founded on contract or agreement. It operates in invitum. A debt is a sum of money due by certain and express agreement. It originates in and is founded upon contracts express or implied.

It seems the last 2 sentences are a contradiction , but hey they're the Supreme Court, they like making shit up as they go along.

indio007 has been thanked by:
indio007
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 223 time

PreviousNext

Return to Land ownership