Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Cancer, viruses and infections

Discuss health to watch.

Re: Cancer, viruses and infections

Postby Banja » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 am

Pumpkin wrote:Bloodroot sounds like some scary stuff.

Case Reports

An 87-year-old Caucasian man with a history of basal cell carcinomas self-treated a new basal cell carcinoma over his left nasal ala with a “black salve” (a combination of zinc chloride and bloodroot). This resulted in complete loss of the nasal ala.

Two men, one with unremarkable medical history and the other with metastatic colon cancer used bloodroot salves for treating their skin lesions. The lesions in both men grew worse after application of the salve requiring hospitalization.

A 63-year-old man diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma preferred to self-treat the lesion with the black salve product containing 300 mg of bloodroot, galangal, red clover, and sheep sorrel. After a 4-month delay with no improvement, the patient consented to Mohs micrographic surgery. But a few months later, he was diagnosed with colon cancer and elected to self-treat with an oral black salve product and subsequently died.

http://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/herb/bloodroot
Banja
Freeman

Have thanks: 57 time

Postby quasimodo » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:17 pm

So is dying of cancer. Hell, crossing the street in Austin Texas can be scary. This is why one owes it to himself to do his own research regarding any herbal or natural remedy. NEVER start big. ALWAYS start small and work up to big only if needed. That is a general rule of thumb.
Ignorance is not only suffered by the ignorant, but sufferable by another whom might possess the intellect or intuition to recognize it as the obstacle it truly is. Therefore, of all the infirmities that mankind was born to suffer it is ignorance that I find the least tolerable, because ignorance is often the easiest to cure, and the most difficult to convince a man that it is he who suffers from it.

Me
quasimodo
Creditor In Commerce

Have thanks: 198 time

Postby Pumpkin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:44 pm

quasimodo wrote:

So is dying of cancer. Hell, crossing the street in Austin Texas can be scary. This is why one owes it to himself to do his own research regarding any herbal or natural remedy. NEVER start big. ALWAYS start small and work up to big only if needed. That is a general rule of thumb.

Very true, and don't forget the placebo effect. It is real, and causes real results. When it comes to cancer, the power of the mind is a very powerful thing. And, something that actually helps, believe it or not is prayer. Look it up, it works. One lady I seen on youtube tells how to pray. She says pray and then immediately take your emotions to the state they will be when you know your prayer has worked. The emotion of receiving what you pray for helps the prayer. I have only had one time to pray for someones life (stage 4 cancer) and try her suggestion. The patient is cured, no cancer. Now, probably several hundred people prayed as much as I did, so who knows. But it can't hurt.
The created serves the Creator.
Pumpkin
Out of the State

Have thanks: 209 time

Postby Shikamaru » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Shuftin wrote:It is common knowledge that women whom suffer from yeast infections should eat yogurt. It seems that yogurt and the yeast from the infection eat the same food but yogurt eats it at a much higher rate of speed. The yeast infection simply gets starved out of existence. I am not a woman so I can not personally testify to the validity of that. But I do have hands on personal experience with 3-4 abscessed teeth over the past ten years. Every time, without fail, I would get an abscessed tooth and my jaw would swell out. I would eat two [6-8 once] yogurts a day. I would eat them in 12 hour increments i.e. one at 09:00 am & one at 21:00 pm for three days consecutively. The abscess would disappear as if it was never there in the first place. I'm sure the same principle applies as to what happens with women with yeast infections.

Also, should a Person ever get a cut or a scratch that gets infected meaning it turns red and the red begins to spider web outwards. Pure honey is the solution. Apply pure honey on the infected scratch or cut and bandage over it. Clean and let it air out twice a day. In three days or less the infection will withdraw and/or disappear completely. For extremely deep cuts or gouges mix pure honey and ashes from the campfire to make a paste. Nothing survives fire and the ashes are sterile.

Lastly, check to see if you have the monkey gene or if you are a mix-breed space alien (like me). Only 15% of the population has Rh-Negative Blood. I have a 50/50 chance of getting sick once a year during flu season. Most years I don't get sick at all, period. Not even the flu. People with Rh-Negative Blood tend to get sick less often than our counter-parts. It has even been suggested that People with Rh-Negative Blood may be immune to the HIV virus. http://quinazagga.wordpress.com/2012/04 ... unknown-2/

If you ever are feeling bored, feel free to contact me sometime to discuss Extra Terretrials and the Anunnaki.
Shikamaru
Sovereign Dei Gratia

Have thanks: 245 time

Postby Shuftin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Shikamaru wrote:If you ever are feeling bored, feel free to contact me sometime to discuss Extra Terretrials and the Anunnaki.
It wasn't until sometime this year that I decided to jump down the rabbit hole of "GIANTS." Damned interesting stuff, these giants.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

It is far easier to herd a horde of wild feral cats with a stick than to make that argument. - Shuftin

What is it called where you say something as truth when its not (or you don't know that it is) hoping to cause it to become the truth? - Anonymous
Shuftin
Sovereign Dei Gratia

Have thanks: 317 time

Postby Shikamaru » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Shuftin wrote:
Shikamaru wrote:If you ever are feeling bored, feel free to contact me sometime to discuss Extra Terretrials and the Anunnaki.
It wasn't until sometime this year that I decided to jump down the rabbit hole of "GIANTS." Damned interesting stuff, these giants.

Well... I got tons of information on ETs. When bored, just reach out.
Shikamaru
Sovereign Dei Gratia

Postby quasimodo » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Shuftin wrote:It wasn't until sometime this year that I decided to jump down the rabbit hole of "GIANTS." Damned interesting stuff, these giants.

Are you talking about me Shuftin? When I was still doing body work all the Mexicans would call me 1 of 2 things, El Gigante (The Giant, most likely because I'm 6'8" and most of them were 5ft nothing) or Migra (I used to wear a US Border Patrol cap). Scared the shit out of most of them when they first saw the cap :lol:
Ignorance is not only suffered by the ignorant, but sufferable by another whom might possess the intellect or intuition to recognize it as the obstacle it truly is. Therefore, of all the infirmities that mankind was born to suffer it is ignorance that I find the least tolerable, because ignorance is often the easiest to cure, and the most difficult to convince a man that it is he who suffers from it.

Me
quasimodo
Creditor In Commerce

Postby Shuftin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 pm

quasimodo wrote:
Shuftin wrote:It wasn't until sometime this year that I decided to jump down the rabbit hole of "GIANTS." Damned interesting stuff, these giants.
Are you talking about me Shuftin? When I was still doing body work all the Mexicans would call me 1 of 2 things, El Gigante (The Giant, most likely because I'm 6'8" and most of them were 5ft nothing) or Migra (I used to wear a US Border Patrol cap). Scared the shit out of most of them when they first saw the cap :lol:
Unfortunately no. The clan from my Fathers side of the family are all 6' 7" or greater. At 5' 9" my Father is a throw-back to something "Other." I am 6' 3" so I am a throw-back to a throw-back. My son is 6' 4" tall and thus an inch taller than me.

This side of the family can drink a beer brewery bone dry. They'll be licking the floor dry [and maybe each other] looking for more. And then they all die early (before 80 yrs. old) of alcohol related diseases. My mothers side of the family are shorter and most certainly can not hold their liquor [at all] but they at least live to be 94-97 yrs. old.

And we all [both families] have rh negative blood. Go figure.

BTW. I used to have the body of a Greek God, now I just have the body of a Greek. Damned beer. I'm going by way of my Fathers clan.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

It is far easier to herd a horde of wild feral cats with a stick than to make that argument. - Shuftin

What is it called where you say something as truth when its not (or you don't know that it is) hoping to cause it to become the truth? - Anonymous
Shuftin
Sovereign Dei Gratia

Have thanks: 317 time

Postby quasimodo » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 am

My dad was 6'7", mom is 6' even My sister (3 yrs my elder) is 6'1"

I am 1" taller than our dad, and my sister 1" taller than our mom.

As for the beer, I have put away my share and apparently my metabolism cares not. At 6'8" I have never gotten over 200 lbs. I have tried to put on weight. Been to the gym (religiously, but no longer go. Found it was a waste of time and money), drank tankers of beer, and protein shakes, taken kilos of weight gain powders, and it all turns to shit. Nothing sticks to my ribs. I think they're all teflon coated. :?

I just realized that this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. :beerbang:

Me
quasimodo
Creditor In Commerce

Postby Shikamaru » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:21 am

Shuftin wrote:BTW. I used to have the body of a Greek God, now I just have the body of a Greek. Damned beer. I'm going by way of my Fathers clan.

:lol:

Man, you guys are tall. Me ... not so much :).
Shikamaru
Sovereign Dei Gratia

PreviousNext

Return to Health