Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

board suggestions

board suggestions

Postby dgosborn » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Nice Board!

I suggest new forums
"Fighting City Hall" for anything related to bringing litigation against the government.
"Criminal Defense"
"Prisoners Rights" Just in case the previous forum proves ineffective.
"Loss Stories" It can be helpful to know when someone has tried a tactic and failed, as well as to track for appeals.
"Live Action" I'm not sure about this but its an interesting idea. If someone has a case and is willing to constantly post all details to the board we can as a group participate in the case and see how our ideas work out. Of course "live" is a bit of a joke.

I suggest a "sticky" under each forum where we can post links and descriptions for useful books, websites, etc. relevant to that topic.

I suggest some way of making a 'compendium' 'how to' or 'guide' of useful info covered in each forum but not easily found or commonly covered in conventional materials. This could be a Sticky that users could copy edit and paste into each new post. It might be too much of a headache to bother with but I wanted to suggest it.

dgosborn has been thanked by:
dgosborn
Serf

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: board suggestions

Postby Shuftin » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Great suggestions. Food to think on.
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

The old police motto of TOprotect and servehas been replaced with YOU "comply or die.”

Better ten innocent Sheeple in jail than one guilty Person on the street! Blue Wall Of Modus Operandi
Shuftin
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 370 time

Postby lostandfound » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:26 am

dgosborn wrote:Nice Board!

I suggest new forums
"Fighting City Hall" for anything related to bringing litigation against the government.
"Criminal Defense"
"Prisoners Rights" Just in case the previous forum proves ineffective.
"Loss Stories" It can be helpful to know when someone has tried a tactic and failed, as well as to track for appeals.
"Live Action" I'm not sure about this but its an interesting idea. If someone has a case and is willing to constantly post all details to the board we can as a group participate in the case and see how our ideas work out. Of course "live" is a bit of a joke.

I suggest a "sticky" under each forum where we can post links and descriptions for useful books, websites, etc. relevant to that topic.

I suggest some way of making a 'compendium' 'how to' or 'guide' of useful info covered in each forum but not easily found or commonly covered in conventional materials. This could be a Sticky that users could copy edit and paste into each new post. It might be too much of a headache to bother with but I wanted to suggest it.
Great Ideas,welcome to the neighborhood.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrongs look like right in their eyes." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever.
lostandfound
King of my Own Domain

Have thanks: 185 time

Postby grndslm » Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 pm

I attempted to compile a "how-to", or at least the conceptual basis for such a how-to....

crash-course-for-freemen-beta-t8.html

The problem is that such a concept is radically different from one soul to the next. Honestly, I'd be incredibly interested in a conceptual mind map of the top ~10 posters or so here. If they could generate such a mind map independently, and then we would compare them at the same time... I think it'd be the most magical thing this community will have ever experienced. Perhaps as revolutionary as the American Revolution.

It's just so difficult to find more than one person willing to take on a large task. The Declaration of Independence was written by one man. The Constitution was originally written by one man, with a few tweaks from Jefferson and others, I'm sure. Even my own thoughts going into my mind map are fairly different from what they were 5 years ago (amazing it's been that long!!), priorities are different, historical accuracies have been altered in my mind, certain prejudices and naiveties have altered as well.

I am certainly one of the least qualified of all peoples here to be writing a Constitution for Freedom 2.0, tho.... so if others could lay out an organization of conceptual bullet points... perhaps someone else could actually spend more time triple checking the elaboration of details and citations??? I know there's a ton of people here who are willing to research, but all the concepts (history, and the countless FORMS of law / jurisdiction) are incredibly esoteric. Even the topic of police strategies and court strategies is something that will more than likely lead to "crackdowns", and the alteration of tactics by the police and court officers themselves. I'm no saint in commercial realm, because I love cash back from credit cards. I have (or should I say "My person has"...) nearly 10 of them, giving 5% back. These credit cards almost act like an EBT card, allowing me to forgo the majority of sales taxes at 80% of the places I spend my "money". Reason I'm bringing this up is that people have been able to "game the system" very well, recently, getting far more than just 5% cash back. Some people have found several ways over the past ~10 years or so, taking advantage of credit card bonus offers (i.e. -- spend $3,000, get $300 back; spend $500, get $150 back; spend $5,000, get $600 back; or even getting "points" for airlines, hotel chains, etc...). They essentially were spending "money" to buy "money", and getting free "money" as a reward of this nearly even swap. But the credit card companies have been watching online forums, seeing certain methodologies of these "churners", and taking action to correct their system so that churning is no longer possible.

So what am I getting at? I really don't have a friggin' clue. I want a mind map, but at the same time.... I don't want that mind map getting into the hands of the tyrannical nincompoops who would use it to educate those who get a paycheck from the government, even if their entire solution is to just ignore us, act like what we're saying is not the law, etc. Societies have been judged by their poorest citizens, and the American Empire has A TON of weak-minded storm troopers that are certainly capable of holding onto their ignorance with all their might. But at the same time.... darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that!
A lawyer cannot claim that you have rights. -- U.S. v. Johnson, 76 F. Supp. 538

"When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty." -- Someone from the Confederacy, circa 1860
grndslm
Out of the State

Have thanks: 203 time

Postby Shikamaru » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:29 pm

grndslm wrote:I attempted to compile a "how-to", or at least the conceptual basis for such a how-to....

crash-course-for-freemen-beta-t8.html

The problem is that such a concept is radically different from one soul to the next. Honestly, I'd be incredibly interested in a conceptual mind map of the top ~10 posters or so here. If they could generate such a mind map independently, and then we would compare them at the same time... I think it'd be the most magical thing this community will have ever experienced. Perhaps as revolutionary as the American Revolution.

It's just so difficult to find more than one person willing to take on a large task. The Declaration of Independence was written by one man. The Constitution was originally written by one man, with a few tweaks from Jefferson and others, I'm sure. Even my own thoughts going into my mind map are fairly different from what they were 5 years ago (amazing it's been that long!!), priorities are different, historical accuracies have been altered in my mind, certain prejudices and naiveties have altered as well.

I am certainly one of the least qualified of all peoples here to be writing a Constitution for Freedom 2.0, tho.... so if others could lay out an organization of conceptual bullet points... perhaps someone else could actually spend more time triple checking the elaboration of details and citations??? I know there's a ton of people here who are willing to research, but all the concepts (history, and the countless FORMS of law / jurisdiction) are incredibly esoteric. Even the topic of police strategies and court strategies is something that will more than likely lead to "crackdowns", and the alteration of tactics by the police and court officers themselves. I'm no saint in commercial realm, because I love cash back from credit cards. I have (or should I say "My person has"...) nearly 10 of them, giving 5% back. These credit cards almost act like an EBT card, allowing me to forgo the majority of sales taxes at 80% of the places I spend my "money". Reason I'm bringing this up is that people have been able to "game the system" very well, recently, getting far more than just 5% cash back. Some people have found several ways over the past ~10 years or so, taking advantage of credit card bonus offers (i.e. -- spend $3,000, get $300 back; spend $500, get $150 back; spend $5,000, get $600 back; or even getting "points" for airlines, hotel chains, etc...). They essentially were spending "money" to buy "money", and getting free "money" as a reward of this nearly even swap. But the credit card companies have been watching online forums, seeing certain methodologies of these "churners", and taking action to correct their system so that churning is no longer possible.

So what am I getting at? I really don't have a friggin' clue. I want a mind map, but at the same time.... I don't want that mind map getting into the hands of the tyrannical nincompoops who would use it to educate those who get a paycheck from the government, even if their entire solution is to just ignore us, act like what we're saying is not the law, etc. Societies have been judged by their poorest citizens, and the American Empire has A TON of weak-minded storm troopers that are certainly capable of holding onto their ignorance with all their might. But at the same time.... darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that!

I'd make a broad division between law and economics with healthy sprinkles of history.

All three are needed to interpret everything.
Shikamaru
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 280 time

Return to In-House Stuffs