Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Ted Cruz, US Presidential cadidate, born in Canada

Discuss about the world and people freedom as entire.

Ted Cruz, US Presidential cadidate, born in Canada

Postby PHOSPHENE » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:47 am

Still Report #788 - Cruz Decision Upheld
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZzE4ifF0FM

Published on Apr 13, 2016

To become Partner #616: http://www.billstill.com, then Click "Subscribe”.

New Jersey Secretary of State, Kim Guadagno has chosen not to over-rule Administrative Law Judge Jeff S. Masin’s decision on Ted Cruz’s eligibility to be on New Jersey’s Presidential Primary Ballot.
Yesterday, Judge Masin ruled that Cruz was eligible to be on the ballot because, in his view, Cruz is a natural-born U.S. citizen.
However, after studying this issue for this my 4th story on the topic, a number of questions have been cleared up to the point where I can say without reservation that Ted Cruz is a natural-born citizen …. of Canada - but certainly not the United States.
I was wrong about one thing, his father was not an illegal alien. He was a Cuban citizen who did receive a green card work permit after graduating from the University of Texas in 1961.
This doesn’t affect the conclusions I made previously, but much of what follows is new information that only strengthens the case.
As stated previously Ted’s father was a bigamist. While married, he ran off to Canada with his new girlfriend – Ted’s eventual mother, in 1996. Reportedly, the senior Cruz gave an interview with NPR and said:
“I worked in Canada for eight years, and while I was in Canada, I became a Canadian citizen.”
Ted was born on Dec. 21st, 1970, shortly after citizenship was granted to both parents. To be granted Canadian citizenship, one must live in Canada for 5 years – a crucial point! The only exception to that is if one of the spouses is a citizen of the mother country, England.
Ted’s mother, Eleanor, was originally married to a British mathematician. Although they met and married in Texas in 1956, 4 years later, they moved back to his hometown, London, in 1960. A year later, she abandoned the marriage without notice. Her husband filed for divorce in 1962. Accounts vary slightly, but she probably returned to her family in Texas in 1966 probably having acquired British citizenship while there.
Soon after, she met Ted’s father and they fled to Canada, probably so that Rafael would not have to deal with a messy and expensive divorce.
Eleanor and Raphael were married in Canada in 1969 and a year later, Ted was born in late 1970 to parents who were full Canadian citizens by then. Remember, the ONLY way citizenship could have been granted so quickly was if Eleanor claimed British citizenship.
Canadian Immigration and Naturalization officials have reportedly confirmed that Ted Cruz was a natural-born citizen of Canada, the son of two parents who had recently applied for and received citizenship prior to Ted’s birth.
“He’s a Canadian,” said Toronto lawyer Stephen Green, past chairman of the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section.
It was Ted Cruz, himself, who released his Canadian birth certificate at some point.
In addition, we know by the admission of Ted’s father, Raphael, that he was never a U.S. citizen until 2005. We also know that regardless of whether his mother gave up her U.S. citizenship to become a British citizen no longer matters because Canada did not allow dual citizenship and so both Raphael and Eleanor had to give up any other citizenship they may have held to become Canadian citizens.
In any case, we now know that all three, Raphael, Eleanor, and Ted Cruz returned to the U.S. in 1974 as Canadian citizens.
So, Ted Cruz is certainly not a natural-born U.S. citizen, in fact, it is questionable whether he is even a U.S. citizen today, and that is probably why he has sealed his birth records.
But here is THE one document that absolutely proves this case. On May 14, 2014 – 16 months AFTER he became a Senator of the United States, Ted Cruz finally renounced his Canadian citizenship. If he was born a Canadian citizen, he can never qualify to run for President of the United States!
Going forward, Congress should pass legislation to prevent this from ever happening again. Candidates for the Congress of the United States – either House or Senate, as well as the President and Vice-President, must be able to prove their eligibility for office, before they can run for that office.
That means they will have to hold hearings and come to a definition of what a natural-born citizen is. That’s probably the best that can be done because the educated opinion around this town is that the Supreme Court will never rule on this issue because they consider it political and therefore under the domain of Congress.
Professor Williams, who started this process by challenging the eligibility of Ted Cruz to run for President has seven more states in which to find a judge that will see the obvious – merely in Ted Cruz’s inability to prove that he is eligible – and that he hides whatever does exist behind a order of some court somewhere to keep those documents out of public view. Let’s pray that he can do so.
I’m still reporting on politics. Good day.

Still Report #786 - NJ Judge Rules in Favor of Ted Cruz!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymy4ZgLBBmE

Published on Apr 12, 2016

To become Partner #616: http://www.billstill.com, then Click "Subscribe”.

Well, the decision is in from Administrative Law Judge Jeff S. Masin.
According to Judge Masin, Ted Cruz may appear on the New Jersey Republican primary ballot.
However, as it turns out, Masin is the New Jersey judge who in 2012 ruled that President Obama was a natural-born citizen without even looking at the relevant documents.
The decision, rendered at 5:47 pm today concludes as follows:
“As demonstrated above and in the thoughtful examinations of the scholars whose materials are mentioned herein, it must be acknowledged that the arguments against finding a child born outside the United States
“… to a non-diplomat or non-military citizen of the United States are not facetious and the issue can never be entirely free of doubt, at least barring a definitive ruling of the United States Supreme Court.
“While absolute certainty as to this issue is only available to those who actually sat in Philadelphia and themselves thought on the issue, having weighed the arguments as they are presented by those trying to understand the Framers’ intent,
“I CONCLUDE that the more persuasive legal analysis is that such a child, born of a citizen-father, citizen-mother, or both, is indeed a “natural born Citizen” within the contemplation of the Constitution.”
“As such I CONCLUDE that Senator Cruz meets the Article II, Section I qualifications and is eligible to be nominated for President. His name may therefore appear on the New Jersey Republican primary ballot. “
But there are two gigantic problems here: first and foremost is Cruz has never produced any documentation proving he is an American citizen. Can you believe it? Not one single document – zero!
Secondly, neither of his parents were U.S. citizens at the time. His father – by his own admission never became a U.S. citizen until 2005.
His mother was born a U.S. citizen, but likely became a British citizen by virtue of marrying a Brit, then living in London from 1960-67.
Interestingly, when Ted’s father and mother married in Canada in 1969, Ted’s father was still married to his first wife back in the United States!
By no later than 1970, both of Ted’s parents had become full-fledged Canadian citizens by virtue of their names appearing on a list of eligible voters.
So, Ted Cruz, was born on Dec. 22, 1970 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, without question a Canadian citizen.
Despite this tortured ruling on the part of Judge Masin, all is not lost. First of all, it may be that the New Jersey Secretary of State, Kim Guadagno, may have the power to over-rule the ruling.
But even then, if not, Professor Williams has vowed to take this Cruz eligibility challenge to court in each of the remaining seven primary states in which he has filed for the presidency, Maryland, Nebraska, Oregon, Washington, California, Montana, and South Dakota.
And even if unsuccessful there, the nation will hear this story again, as Williams will even take this fight to the floor of the national convention in Cleveland in July.
I’m still reporting from Washington. Good day.
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 217 time

Re: Ted Cruz, US Presidential cadidate, born in Canada

Postby lostandfound » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:25 am

Hitlery or Cruz are ineligible for pREZ I Dent. Cruz is a "foreign born" Hitlery is said to be Female...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ObkSOAFJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrongs look like right in their eyes." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever.
lostandfound
King of my Own Domain

Have thanks: 185 time

Postby country_hick » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Secondly, neither of his parents were U.S. citizens at the time. His father – by his own admission never became a U.S. citizen until 2005.
His mother was born a U.S. citizen, but likely became a British citizen by virtue of marrying a Brit, then living in London from 1960-67.

Have you never heard about dual citizenship?

Unless USA citizenship was renounced it remained intact.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 45 time

Postby Shoonra » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Sen. Cruz was a dual citizen until a very few years ago, when he repudiated his Canadian citizenship.
There are lawyers arguing on both sides about his eligibility to be a "natural born citizen". It appears that the vast majority favor his eligibility, but there is a vocal minority opposed to it.
Considering how Cruz and his associates were tossing red meat to the birfers for the past 8 years to make problems for Obama, it appears that he is now about to be thrown to his own lions.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 205 time

Postby palani » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:41 am

Cruz's Cuban daddy and Lee Harvey Oswald ... close associates you suppose?

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com ... eally-ted/

In an article written by David Zephyr, he has exposed the connection between Rafael Cruz the father of candidate Ted Cruz and the Bush oil connection. Interesting facts have arisen connecting him to Lee Harvey Oswald. Interesting that Mr. Zephr has discovered the CIA connection that many of us have suspected of Rafael Cruz for a long time.

“I have written several DU’ers by private email over the last months about my research into Ted Cruz’s father’s inconsistent personal histories he has provided over the years. Rafael Cruz’s stories didn’t add up. Then there was the Dallas / New Orleans connection…and then Rafael’s fleeing to Canada and disappearing for years before returning to the US where his son wound up employed by the Bush Crime Family. When I found the real timetable of Rafael’s actual where-about between New Orleans and Dallas though the rubble of his many lies about his past, I began to write emails to many knowledgeable about the assassination. As I a am old and almost blind, it is hard for me to post here at the DU anymore, but this is something I’ve been quietly working on since the Summer of 2015.

Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 468 time

Postby lostandfound » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:20 am

Go to the 20:00 minute mark for the comments on natural born.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrongs look like right in their eyes." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever.
lostandfound
King of my Own Domain

Have thanks: 185 time

Postby Shoonra » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:25 pm

palani wrote:Cruz's Cuban daddy and Lee Harvey Oswald ... close associates you suppose?

Rafael B. Cruz was all of 24 years old when JFK was assassinated, and had been going to college in Austen, a city that Oswald never lived in, so no, I don't think they knew each other at all.
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby palani » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:28 pm

Shoonra wrote:had been going to college in Austen

Is that anywhere near Austin?

You do know that only 195 miles separate Austin and Dallas?

Shoonra wrote:I don't think

That is self-evident.
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 468 time

Postby Shoonra » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:12 am

So Austin is a 3 hour drive from Dallas. And this proves something? How often was either Cruz or Oswald making the trip? (Evidently Oswald didn't own a car, Cruz was working his way thru college washing dishes so I bet he didn't have a car either.) Do you suppose they set up two tin cans and a length of string between Austin and Dallas? Gee, two guys more than a hundred miles apart and entirely different politics and lifestyles and academic levels, who cannot be shown to have even been in the same city on the same day; gee, what a convincing conspiracy theory!

http://www.snopes.com/2016/04/17/was-ted-cruzs-father-linked-to-the-jfk-assassination
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby PHOSPHENE » Sun May 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Heidi Cruz Says ‘Ted Is an Immigrant’ During Campaign Stop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoP_c4ZPS6A

http://www.dailystormer.com/heidi-cruz-ted-is-an-immigrant/

Heidi Cruz: “Ted is an Immigrant”

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
May 1, 2016

Cruzman Sachs’ ugly **** wife has called him out as an infiltrating alien force.

At a campaign stop in Indiana, the mentally ill banker **** said: “Ted is an immigrant.”

This is the last nail.

We have been unifying this party. Five of those 17 candidates have endorsed our campaign. And different parts of the party. We’ve been unifying fiscal conservatives. Evangelicals. Young people. Do you know that Ted has been winning the millennial vote in state after state? He’s been winning the women’s vote in state after state. Ted is an immigrant. He is Hispanic. He can unify this party. We have libertarians joining our cause. I have people everyday from the Democrat party telling that they have re-registered to vote for Ted as a Republican because they understand what he stands for and he represents American values.

I’m not sure why she did this. It’s being framed as a “whoops!” moment, but I have to suspect that she indeed has a hatred for the man which is much deeper-rooted than even Trump supporters are capable of comprehending.

She obviously hates America and wishes to see it destroyed, but perhaps her hated for Ted is even stronger. Perhaps she was just waiting for the “kick him in the face” moment.

Either that, or she’s having some kind of mental breakdown.

She does have a history of severe mental illness and derangement.

But the emphasis she puts on the word “is” in the sentence “Ted is an immigrant” shows that it wasn’t just some accident.

It’s over, Ted.

Go home.

To Canada or Cuba, we don’t care.

We just want you the hell out of our country.

"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 217 time

Return to End of America