Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Four Organic Acts ?

Discuss land patent, allodial titles etc.

Re: Four Organic Acts ?

Postby palani » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:09 am

Pumpkin wrote: it is only a conspiracy to defraud the people that they are to serve, out of their unalienable rights.

Unalienable rights cannot be terminated. By anyone. At any time. Even by the holder of those rights.

Inalienable rights should not be terminated but frequently are.

As to conspiracy I don't perceive any. I do perceive ignorance and quite a bit of apathy. The information is out there but requires much digging to read and then much more energy to interpret.

The overlay idea explains (to me) quite a bit of what goes on in history. If you do a search through all supreme court dicta for the word 'plane' you will find the first instance (quite possibly the only instance) in Ponzi vs Fessenden where state and federal planes are described to not overlap. That was then but this is certainly not true now with zip codes and a national identity. The concept of 'plane' is identical with my concept of overlay. In a sense it is tied to the math concept of superposition.

In physics and systems theory, the superposition principle, also known as superposition property, states that, for all linear systems, the net response at a given place and time caused by two or more stimuli is the sum of the responses which would have been caused by each stimulus individually.

Where you are might be a :
1. manor
2. township
3. municipality or village/city [for some reason this also includes public utilities such as electric co and telephone co.]
4. county
5. nation-state
6.federation or even a federation cloaking itself as a national federation.
7. watershed

(1) is a trust
(2) is a panel of elected officials
(3) is a mayor and other officers
(4) is a group of townships, villages and cities
(5) is a capital municipality with attached territory
(6) is a collection of capital municipalities
(7) is how God divided the waters

Each of these is an overlay or plane. There are more. Take religion as an example. Or take the overlay created by the Hoover Vacuum Co for its' sales territories. Or the gerrymandering districts established by government for the purpose of ensuring the success or failure of a particular candidate.
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 468 time

Postby Pumpkin » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:15 am

The information is out there but requires much digging to read and then much more energy to interpret.

A right is the same as property, you own the right. When it is taken from you, even if you agree but without full knowledge and full understanding, that is fraud. The officers in government are the servants of the people, and they are to work in the interest of the people. Creating a plane or an overlay that results in the people unwillingly and unknowingly giving up any right is failure of fiduciary duty, and IMO even could be classified as war against the people. Not only that, but these 'servants' go to great lengths to conceal their methods, even when directly confronted with it.
The created serves the Creator. As with man to God. As with the nest to the bird. As with government to the people.
Judges don't wear black robes for nothing.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Have thanks: 105 time

Postby palani » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Pumpkin wrote:A right is the same as property, you own the right. When it is taken from you, even if you agree but...

If anything is EVER taken away from you then likely you didn't have any right to that thing to begin with.

Stop ur carpin' ...
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 468 time

Previous

Return to Land ownership