Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

My Seatbelt Loss=(Your Education)

Let all members know your success stories no matter how it is.

Re: My Seatbelt Loss=(Your Education)

Postby Shuftin » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:17 am

Shoonra wrote:A new automobile is not supposed to be marketed in the US if not equipped with seatbelts and a vehicle equipped with seatbelts is considered no longer roadworthy if the seatbelt have been render inoperative.
You're missing the point. Private property is private property. After a sale, private property is private property. Let's say I purchased a #2 lead pencil instead of a vehicle. I have a legal/lawful Right to dispose of my Personal private property however I wish. >>>>>>>>>>>>Arrest me!!!!

ImageI have a legal/lawful Right to dispose of my Personal private property
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

The old police motto of TOprotect and servehas been replaced with YOU "comply or die.”

Better ten innocent Sheeple in jail than one guilty Person on the street! Blue Wall Of Modus Operandi
Shuftin
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 368 time

Postby Shoonra » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:24 am

Because motor vehicles are involved in accidents, and the people inside the vehicles in accidents become costly burdens to their families, insurance companies, opposing drivers, or society at large, it was deemed necessary to try to minimize injuries by requiring working seatbelts and other safety devices for vehicles allowed on the public roads. Such things are not required unless the vehicle is used on the public roads. Injuries of that sort seldom are attributed to pencils.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 204 time

Postby wealllbe20 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Shoonra wrote:Because motor vehicles are involved in accidents, and the people inside the vehicles in accidents become costly burdens to their families, insurance companies, opposing drivers, or society at large, it was deemed necessary to try to minimize injuries by requiring working seatbelts and other safety devices for vehicles allowed on the public roads. Such things are not required unless the vehicle is used on the public roads. Injuries of that sort seldom are attributed to pencils.

In this case, if I don't wear a seatbelt society has deemed I am allowed to be pulled over by a road pirate on the side of the road which is dangerous and be subject to the road pirates MO and policies and procedures and have to pay a fine.....

what you are trying to say Shoonra...
Society is allowed to burden us...but we are not allowed to burden it.
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
---
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 76 time

Postby country_hick » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:25 pm

[quote="Shoonra"]Because motor vehicles are involved in accidents, and the people inside the vehicles in accidents become to their families, insurance companies, opposing drivers, or society at large, it was deemed necessary to try to minimize injuries by requiring working seatbelts and other safety devices for vehicles allowed on the public roads. Such things are not required unless the vehicle is used on the public roads. Injuries of that sort seldom are attributed to pencils.

People who eat to much get fat. Being fat adds to medical bills.
Not eating enough (anexoria) adds to medical costs.
Should what everyone eats be closely monitored by the government?
People who enter into a wrestling ring are likely to be injured.
Football players are likely to sustain brain and serious body damage.
High jumpers are likely to cause serious damage to their body especially their knees from the forces involved.
Skydivers are likely to get injured in a fall.
Those who race (like NASCAR) are likely to get into a crash with serious injuries.
Sports of all types are well known to be the cause of many injuries.
Not engaging in exercise creates more chance for heart attack and stroke.
Going to work in certain vocations is likely to end up with injuries.
Sitting in the sun is likely to cause skin cancer.
Not getting any sunlight is likely to create a vitamin D deficiency and results in brittle bones.
Daredevils like Evil Knievel draw crowds and create huge hospital and often funeral bills.
This list could get exceptionally long.
Why do we allow anyone to be farmers, loggers, or active military as those activities are all high risk activities and can have high cost burdens attached when injuries and deaths happen? Freedom demands the right to allow injury and death to occur doesn't it?

Almost everything that a man can do has the potential to go wrong and end up with "costly burdens". Why is it legal to do anything that could be dangerous and cause some expensive burden since virtually everything should be illegal to protect us from ourselves?
*** should be outlawed. It results in pregnancy, children, the need for state education, orphanages, and of course diseases like aids, herpes, and hpv which invoke a price on everyone.

Either we are free to make our own decisions or we are not free. We have the right to choose what we think is safer for me to do and what has the higher risk reward ratio even if others disagree with that choice.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 37 time

Previous

Return to Success Stories