Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

My Grand Marquis is not legally an automobile in Maine.

Discuss right to travel in the world and Public highway.

Re: My Grand Marquis is not legally an automobile in Maine.

Postby PHOSPHENE » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:59 am

country_hick wrote:I posted this in the court house. I also took pictures to verify it was posted.

PUBLIC NOTICE
I (name)of (address) Maine proclaim these truths.
1. I (name)am not a person as defined in 29-A M.R.S.A. §101 (54)
2. My Mercury grand marquis and all other machines I own are not a vehicle as defined in 29-A M.R.S.A. §101 (91), Burkitt, Inc. v. CHAMPION RD. MACHINERY, 763 A. 2d 106 - Me: Supreme Judicial Court 2000, Hunt v. Drielick, 852 NW 2d 562 - Mich: Supreme Court 2014, and Blacks legal dictionary.
3. My mercury grand marquis and other machines I own are not a motor vehicle as defined in 29-A M.R.S.A. §101 (42)
4. 29-A M.R.S.A. §501 (1) does not require that I obtain any registration for any of my machines including my mercury grand marquis.
5. My Mercury grand marquis and other machines are used as household goods.
6. I do not use my mercury grand marquis as a conveyance for passengers or property.
If not disputed within 30 days these facts will be uncontestable.
Dated November 3 2016 (posted same day)

ROFL. Saying what something "is not", doesn't actually say anything. Let me demonstrate....

My Mercury grand marquis and all other machines I own are not cows.
My Mercury grand marquis and all other machines I own are not ferris wheels.

You made a series of negative statements. #5 is the only proclamation.
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 217 time

Postby country_hick » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:36 pm

I would appreciate an explanation of how to better proclaim similar ideas in a public notice.

The law absolutely does not apply to my Mercury Grand Marquis.

The registration and definitions statutes clearly define an automobile out of legal existence. An automobile only requires registration if it is used as a conveyance for passengers or property. BUT it if is used as a conveyance for passengers or if it is used as a conveyance for property it magically ceases to be an automobile and mysteriously transforms into a truck or truck tractor with an attached trailer.

I had a police officer double check 29-A M.R.S.A.§501 (1) An automobile...used for the conveyance of passengers or property is a "combination" vehicle. The printed Title 29-A book does say OR. It does not say "and". That makes registration requirements for an automobile very different than I thought it was just a few days ago after more than 4,000 hours of study.

An automobile requires an impossible to prove (7) "designed for the conveyance of passengers" along with (88) a design and primary use of carrying property not passengers and to be (89)"designed and used exclusively to draw other vehicles" trailersfrom the arresting officer who knows nothing of law. (The D.A. does not show up at least for civil traffic tickets.)

Per legal definitions as put forth by the registration requirements it is impossible for one machine to have those 3 incompatible, separate, and distinct primary and exclusive requirements of design met. If it is constructed NOT to carry a load it can not also be designed to carry property. If it is designed to carry property it is not designed to exclusively tow trailers. If it is designed exclusively to tow trailers and not to carry property it can not also be designed to carry passengers. The legal absurdity is undeniable.

29-A M.R.S.A.§501 (registration requirement statute)

(1) Automobiles; pickup trucks. The fee for an automobile, a pickup truck registered for 6,000 pounds or less or a sport utility vehicle used for the conveyance of passengers or interchangeably for passengers or property is $35. The fee for a pickup truck registered for more than 6,000 pounds but no more than 10,000 pounds is $37.
(It continues)
An automobile or sport utility vehicle used for the conveyance of passengers or property is a "combination" vehicle and may be issued a special plate with the word "combination" instead of "Vacationland."

http://legislature.maine.gov/statutes/2 ... ec101.html
29-A M.R.S.A. §101
(15-A) Combination vehicle. "Combination vehicle" means a motor vehicle
consisting of a truck or truck tractor in combination with one or more trailers or
semitrailers.

(7) Automobile. "Automobile" means a motor vehicle designed for the conveyance
of passengers
that has a seating capacity of not more than 15 persons, including the
operator.

(88) Truck. "Truck" means a motor vehicle designed and used primarily to carry property.

(90) Truck tractor. "Truck tractor" means a motor vehicle designed and used exclusively to
draw other vehicles and not constructed to carry a load
other than a part of the weight
of the vehicle and the load drawn.

These legal definitions can not be met after an automobile use requirement of being a truck or truck tractor (I choose both) is brought up in Court.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 45 time

Postby Jethro! » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:54 pm

country_hick wrote:I would appreciate an explanation of how to better proclaim similar ideas in a public notice.

My question is, why would you need to? I don't need to publish notice that my car is not a plane, a giraffe or a bakery. (Though I might publish notice that my car is my property).

country_hick wrote:The law absolutely does not apply to my Mercury Grand Marquis.

You may be right, but so what? Who says "the law" does apply? Which law, why, and pursuant to what facts, evidence and testimony?
That's who I want to talk to -- whoever is asserting that. Until then, you're just guessing at countermoves against an unknown offense.
Jethro!
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 175 time

Postby country_hick » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:22 pm

I talked to the D.A. worker who is opposing my appeal today.

They told me they had not looked at my brief, appendix, or motions at all.
"We just let the higher court take care of traffic cases". I was told.
They never saw the constitutional challenges or ADA violation claims.

They may eb shocked if they find what was brought into my case.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Postby palani » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:11 am

Your Grand Marquis is not yours.

Ification is the fact of becoming.

Reification is ification re-invented.

To the state your Grand Marquis is a registration slip. When you get pulled over and asked for the registration you are producing the Grand Marquis.

In reification the thing is converted to something the state owns.

A warehouse receipt formerly was evidence of gold on deposit (it might still be evidence of bushels of corn or soybeans in storage). Nowadays a warehouse receipt is called a Federal Reserve Note. This represents debt and is just another example of reification.
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 468 time

Postby country_hick » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Is this acceptable for public notice purposes?

I (name) of (address) Maine proclaim these truths in this public notice.

My mercury grand marquis and dodge ram are household goods.
I have not knowingly and willingly consented to the Maine government.
All contracts I sign are implicitly signed at arms length thus preserving all my rights.
A license is not a contract. Obtaining a license does not remove rights.
I deny any registration requirement exists in Maine for non-commercial users of out streets.
I deny I am a person as defined in 29-A M.R.S.A. §101 (54)
I deny a public way exists as defined in 29-A M.R.S.A. §101 (59)
I deny I have a vehicle as described in 29-A M.R.S.A. §101 (91)
I deny any registration requirement exists for my machines within 29-A M.R.S.A. chapter 5.
An automobile can not exist without an attached trailer per 29-A M.R.S.A. §501 (1).
I am one of the people of Maine.
I am one of the People of Maine.
I am one of the People of the United States of America.
I maintain my sovereign status.
The Supreme Court has declared the people are sovereign.
Maine's Constitution recognizes that the people are sovereign.
I am a free man. I am a free inhabitant. I have no duty to the State.
The State has violated its Contract to protect me as the one man.
That violation has ended any obligation I may have as one man to the state.
I deny any status as a state resident, state citizen, along with all other official legal statuses that may be used against me.
I borrowed the rest below from Adask)
At all times and places, I have been and am and will be as our Father YHWH Elohiym made me: An actual man made (as per Genesis 1:26-28) in our Father YHWH image and (as per The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America of July 4th, A.D. 1776) endowed by my Creator with certain unalienable Rights.
Unless otherwise expressly and voluntarily agreed to by me in writing over my actual hand-written signature: I exercise my actual rights of religious and political choice to declare that the current venue of all of my conduct, speech, writings, agreements, residence and domicile is: without the United States (see, 28 USC 1746(1)), within The United States of America, and actually situated on the soil within The County of Penobscot located within the boundaries of The State of Maine one of the several member-States of the perpetual Union styled The United States of America.
I act at arms length and without prejudice to my capacity as a sovereign
That I do not consent to act as, or as part of, any double personality, double capacity, and/or double character
That my duty of obedience is only to that Government that exists under the authority granted by our Father YHWH Elohiym as per Romans 13:1-7 and is consistent with the express charitable trust called The Constitution of The State of Maine (A.D. 1820)
I have not knowingly and voluntarily consented to be subject by virtue of mere statute, rule, regulation, emergency, bankruptcy or alleged moral obligation to the authority of any unincorporated, implied charitable trust.
I do not consent to serve as fiduciary or surety for any fictional person.
I do not consent to serve as accommodation party for the bankruptcy of the United States or this State of Maine.
My purposes are at all times religious first and/or political second and dedicated to restoring understanding and respect for the spiritual principles which provide the foundation for the republican form of government guaranteed at Article 4.4 of The Constitution of the United States (A.D. 1789) and Article 1.2 of The Constitution of The State of Maine (A.D. 1820)
I have learning disabilities that require exceptionally clear and effective communications which words of art and legalese can not grant.
Schneckloth v. Bustamonte, 412 US 218 - Supreme Court 1973; That which is simple, orderly and necessary to the lawyer, to the untrained layman may appear intricate, complex and mysterious." 304 U. S., at 462-463 Those with learning disabilities are at even more of a disadvantage.

country_hick
Freeman

Postby country_hick » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:33 pm

As required by law my license plates are properly displayed horizontally for the required aircraft view.
They are displayed flat on my dash and rear deck.
29-A M.R.S.A. §452 (1) Position of registration plate. A registration plate must be displayed horizontally. (3) Proper display. Registration plates must always be properly displayed.

There is no legal definition for horizontal, horizontally, or displayed horizontally. Therefore the normal dictionary definition of "flat" must be applied. As I have an A.D.A. recognized learning disability the law needs to give me clear and effective communications to allow me to benefit from that law. If horizontal could be understood to mean vertical or sideways that confusing description violates the A.D.A..

29-A M.R.S.A. §101 (7) Automobile. "Automobile" means a motor vehicle designed for the conveyance of passengers
(48) Operator. "Operator" means an individual who drives or is in control of a vehicle or who is exercising control over or steering a towed vehicle.
By the above definition an operator can not to be considered a passenger.

29-A M.R.S.A. §351 (1) Failure to register. A person who operates a vehicle that is not registered in accordance with this Title, fails to register a vehicle or permits a vehicle that is not registered to remain on a public way. (6) Improper registration. For purposes of this subsection, "not properly registered" means the vehicle is either registered in a manner that is not reflective of its current actual use or as a type of vehicle that it is not as a matter of law, including, but not limited to, a motor vehicle registered as an antique auto when the vehicle is not an antique auto as defined in section 101 subsection 3

29-A M.R.S.A. §501 (1) Automobiles; pickup trucks. The fee for an automobile, a pickup truck registered for 6,000 pounds or less or a sport utility vehicle used for the conveyance of passengers or interchangeably for passengers or property is $35. The fee for a pickup truck registered for more than 6,000 pounds but no more than 10,000 pounds is $37.

An automobile or sport utility vehicle used for the conveyance of passengers or property is a "combination" vehicle and may be issued a special plate with the word "combination" instead of "Vacationland."

29-A M.R.S.A. §101 (15-A) Combination vehicle. "Combination vehicle" means a motor vehicle consisting of a truck or truck tractor in combination with one or more trailers or semitrailers. (88) Truck. "Truck" means a motor vehicle designed and used primarily to carry property. A truck may be used to tow trailers or semitrailers. (90) Truck tractor. "Truck tractor" means a motor vehicle designed and used exclusively to draw other vehicles and not constructed to carry a load other than a part of the weight of the vehicle and the load drawn. (86) Trailer. "Trailer" means a vehicle without motive power, designed to carry persons or property and to be drawn by a motor vehicle.

29-A M.R.S.A. §102. Public way use authorized; Any vehicle may be operated on a public way unless prohibited or restricted by this Title, by special law or municipal ordinance, or by rule of the department.

I can find no grand marquis restriction anywhere.

29-A M.R.S.A. §1252 1. Classes. There are 3 classes of licenses: A Class C license authorizes (2) A person to operate recreational vehicles for personal use
29-A M.R.S.A. §1253. Commercial licenses; (1) Classifications. A Class A or Class B license, or a Class C license

I am unaware of having any recreational vehicles. I only use my personal mobility assistance devices to get around. How can a commercial license be used for recreational vehicles unless recreational vehicles are all commercial?

Did the officer decide to impound my grand marquis? That is theft and a class c crime.

17-A M.R.S.A §360. Unauthorized use of property (1) A person is guilty of theft if: A. Knowing that the person does not have the consent of the owner, the person takes, operates or exercises control over a vehicle. Violation of this paragraph is a Class D crime (2) As used in this section, "vehicle" means any automobile, airplane, motorcycle, motorboat, snowmobile, any other motor-propelled means of transportation.
§353. Theft by unauthorized taking or transfer; (1) A person is guilty of theft if: A. The person obtains or exercises unauthorized control over the property of another with intent to deprive the other person of the property. Violation of this paragraph is a Class E crime B. The person violates paragraph A and (4) The value of the property is more than $1,000 but not more than $10,000. Violation of this subparagraph is a Class C crime (2) As used in this section, "exercises unauthorized control" includes but is not limited to conduct formerly defined or known as common law larceny by trespassory taking, larceny by conversion, larceny by bailee and embezzlement.

17-A M.R.S.A. §751-B. Refusing to submit to arrest or detention (2) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that the person reasonably believed that the person attempting to effect the arrest or detention was not a law enforcement officer. It is a defense to prosecution under subsection 1, paragraph A that the law enforcement officer acted unlawfully in attempting to effect the arrest or detention.

17-A M.R.S.A. §16 Warrantless arrests by a private person
Except as otherwise specifically provided, a private person has the authority to arrest without a warrant: (1) Any person who the private person has probable cause to believe has committed or is committing: B. Any Class A, Class B or Class C crime.(2) Any person who, in fact, is committing in the private person's presence and in a public place any of the Class D or Class E crimes described in section 207; 209; 211; 254; 255-A; 501-A, subsection 1, paragraph B; 503; 751; 806; or 1002

I am not allowed to register against the legal definitions. I am not allowed to register according to the legal definitions. The state clearly stated they would take my money and property if I did not do as they said. They even threatened to kidnap me. If that is not duress what is it?
17-A M.R.S.A. §103-A. Duress It is a defense that, when a person engages in conduct that would otherwise constitute a crime, the person is compelled to do so by threat of imminent death or serious bodily injury to that person or another person or because that person was compelled to do so by force.

17-A M.R.S.A. §103-B. Involuntary conduct
1. It is a defense that, when a person causes a result or engages in forbidden conduct, the person's act or omission to act is involuntary.
2. An omission to act is involuntary if the person fails to perform an act and: A. The person is not capable of performing the act B. The person has no legal duty to perform the act; or C. The person has no opportunity to perform the act.

I have no legal duty to register. Surely that is involuntary conduct.

17-A M.R.S.A. §105. Use of force in property offenses: A person is justified in using a reasonable degree of nondeadly force upon another person when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes it necessary to prevent what is or reasonably appears to be an unlawful taking of the person's property.

I can arrest an officer I see stealing my grand marquis even if he thinks he can legally take it.

country_hick
Freeman

Postby palani » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:11 pm

country_hick wrote:my license plates are properly displayed horizontally

You made your own license plates?

'Cause if what you are calling YOUR Grand Marquis is wearing STATE plates then it is not YOURS.

No matter whether they are vertical, horizontal or inside out.
palani
Out of Commerce

Postby Jethro! » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:25 am

If I did a public notice about my car, I'd keep it quite simple. Something like…

This car (make, model, year, number (not "VIN")) is the sole property of mine, including paramount right, title and interest. Nobody else has any interest of any nature whatsoever in this property. I bought in lawful money on (date). I use it solely for moving me and my property from one point to another.
[Attach a picture of the car.]
If anyone has any objections to this claim, or believes I have some duty to get a "license" or perform in any manner for any of the foregoing, send your claim to [get a notary to act as your witness, put notary's mailing address here] within 30 days.

I'd then publish it in the legal notice section of the cheapest local paper for 4 weeks, and CC it to the DMV (proof of mailing/certified/registered). When your notary witness gets no response, have him write up an affidavit to that effect. Attach that affidavit to a new notice that you got no response (include a copy of your proof of mailing to the DMV) and that therefore everyone is in agreement with your claim. Record it, then you have *admissible evidence* (self-authenticating) of everything. Any future claims to the contrary by the DMV/government critter should be barred by laches.
Jethro!
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 175 time

Postby palani » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to issue a quit claim deed to the ve-hicle and learn to enjoy life more?

By proclaiming private property rights you are putting yourself at odds with the commie government. Better to agree with them and keep 'em at arms length.
palani
Out of Commerce

PreviousNext

Return to Travel