Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

The Last Executive Order?

Discuss the credit card, collection agency, and credit reporting act, etc.

Re: The Last Executive Order?

Postby David Merrill » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Shoonra wrote:Obviously you fellows don't know how Executive Orders are published. They appear in the daily Federal Registers only ONCE. Then they are reprinted in the cumulative first volume of annual edition of CFR (that first volume is saved even though the other volumes are replaced year after year). The Executive Orders also get reprinted in the non-govt (West Publ.) US Code Congressional & Admin. News (USCCAN) and in the monthly advance sheets for the non-govt US Code Annotated (West) and the US Code Service (Lexis), and probably some other non-govt publications, and also kept on file in WestLaw and Lexis internet legal research services, and probably also wind up in the official notes of the US Code (which would also put them in the corresponding sections of the USCA and USCS).

This E.O. was printed in the Fed.Reg. the one requisite time. So yes, it's official and it will be included in the index (altho I don't know if the index adds anything to its official-ness).

So it shows up, easy to be found in what we are here calling the "Index". They have been showing up, every week practically in perfect sequential order for years. And the day I issue a Directive that Executive Orders are a thing of the past because the War is over, they stop.

https://www.federalregister.gov/executi ... trump/2017
https://www.federalregister.gov/executi ... obama/2017
https://www.federalregister.gov/executi ... obama/2016

What gets me is that the Federal Register is public notice. And you say that people being able to find things in the Federal Register is not important? It was until 1/30/17 when I informed the President.

Could you please Copy and Paste your post with embedded links. It is very cumbersome for the layman to imagine such a complicated process. Especially now that the Fed Reg has quit publishing EO's in the "Index".
David Merrill
Freeman

Have thanks: 22 time

Postby Shoonra » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:24 am

Probably will show up in the Fed.Reg's index by this time next week. I don't know how often this index is updated.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 208 time

Postby David Merrill » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Shoonra wrote:Obviously you fellows don't know how Executive Orders are published. [faq page?] They appear in the daily Federal Registers only ONCE. Then they are reprinted in the cumulative first volume of annual edition of CFR (that first volume is saved even though the other volumes are replaced year after year). The Executive Orders also get reprinted in the non-govt (West Publ.) US Code Congressional & Admin. News (USCCAN) and in the monthly advance sheets for the non-govt US Code Annotated (West) and the US Code Service (Lexis), and probably some other non-govt publications, and also kept on file in WestLaw and Lexis internet legal research services, and probably also wind up in the official notes of the US Code (which would also put them in the corresponding sections of the USCA and USCS).

This E.O. was printed in the Fed.Reg. the one requisite time. So yes, it's official and it will be included in the index (altho I don't know if the index adds anything to its official-ness).

Probably, but maybe not. It already showed up on the "Index" Wednesday morning and the same day it was published in the Federal Register. I posted about it but did not take a screen snapshot.

I am requesting that if you are going to tell us how it works, you illustrate with links so that we can get these webpages into our intellectual arsenals too. You are a retired law librarian and so I think you might understand that I would like you to take a quote of your post and insert links to government websites and faq pages where I have highlighted it.

My suggestion from Wednesday morning is that it is indexed simultaneously to being published. That is publication, making it available - so that people may find it.
David Merrill
Freeman

Postby David Merrill » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:35 am

Here are all his orders including an apparent reaction from the Fed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1EaV_ ... sp=sharing

I am assuming that EO #13772 is the last one because I don't know how to search for them without the Index.
David Merrill
Freeman

Postby Shoonra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:37 am

This is intriguing. DiM talked about it appearing in the Fed.Reg. "briefly" -- properly and normally it would be printed in the Fed.Reg only once. But the failure to include it in the index by now is curious. The indexing is not dispositive of its authority - but I wonder if the Executive Order is being revised or rewritten and a substitute with the same number is going to be published (if so, it will be soon because I don't expect them to skip numbers).
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby David Merrill » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Shoonra wrote:This is intriguing. DiM talked about it appearing in the Fed.Reg. "briefly" -- properly and normally it would be printed in the Fed.Reg only once. But the failure to include it in the index by now is curious. The indexing is not dispositive of its authority - but I wonder if the Executive Order is being revised or rewritten and a substitute with the same number is going to be published (if so, it will be soon because I don't expect them to skip numbers).

That is one way to interpret the disappearance. But now you go name-calling; I suppose S. is appropriately - Bernard Snowjob SUSSMAN.

Just as accurate an interpretation, without knowing why it was deleted from the Index and in accord with the Directive, is that the President has issued a private order like I directed he may do within the military. The Executive Order is an order for the Secretary of the Treasury to prepare a report, given some guidelines that are within the scope of the Fed.

And the Fed has apparently appeared to react. Read the last pdf file in the bundle of Executive Orders.

When informed the War is over, as evidenced by the Trading with the Enemy Act being likewise "Omitted" without explanation from the Bankers' Code, the last (public) Executive Order was issued the same day as my Directive was served on the White House.

But I agree Shoonra, we might give it some more time to decide if EO #13771 has been indeed the last (published) Executive Order. I suspect that it has. I was posting on StSC when it disappeared. Somebody noticed my posting...

David Merrill
Freeman

Postby Shoonra » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Evidently EO 13772 is now indexed:

https://www.federalregister.gov/index/2017/executive-office-of-the-president

- - - -
However, on the Fed.Reg's internet EO index page that one EO number is skipped !!

https://www.federalregister.gov/executive-orders/donald-trump/2017

This may mean that Trump has, for some reason, withdrawn it. I think this sort of thing is a rare occurrence but probably not a first. Very probably there will be a new EO that will have a new number of its own and will contain in its text explicit repeal of 13772.
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby David Merrill » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Shoonra wrote:Evidently EO 13772 is now indexed:

https://www.federalregister.gov/index/2017/executive-office-of-the-president

- - - -
However, on the Fed.Reg's internet EO index page that one EO number is skipped !!

https://www.federalregister.gov/executive-orders/donald-trump/2017

This may mean that Trump has, for some reason, withdrawn it. I think this sort of thing is a rare occurrence but probably not a first. Very probably there will be a new EO that will have a new number of its own and will contain in its text explicit repeal of 13772.

Thanks! I noticed that this morning and my key Article on LinkedIn has been updated accordingly.

P.S. I have updated the linked LinkedIn Article to reflect that after two weeks the Federal Register index has been updated but EO #13772 remains privatized.

It was an internal memorandum from the President to the Secretary, so it was likely misplaced to begin with. My point in the Directive is that with the Trading with the Enemy Act being "Omitted" from the Bankers' Code, the public notice of the War is withdrawn and the time for ruling by Executive Order, introduced by Abraham LINCOLN on April 15th, 1861 has likewise come to an end.

Apparently the President and his attorneys disagree. Who knows? Maybe they have been discussing this before publishing his EO flurry of the 9th.
David Merrill
Freeman

Postby Shoonra » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:06 am

This news article may help explain why the Federal Register website is having some trouble about showing Trump's recent EO:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/14/white-house-posts-wrong-versions-trumps-orders-its-website/97845888/
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby David Merrill » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Thank you for finding that. It might help somehow but I don't see how it explains some things.

At first TRUMP had no problem, even signing his undoing of ObamaCare on the same day as Inauguration. The Fed Reg says he signed a flurry on the 9th and now he has stopped again.

It feels to me like they are still sorting out some confusion that began the same day as my Directive.
David Merrill
Freeman

PreviousNext

Return to Banks, Collection, & CRA