Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Anarchy in Austria

Tell everybody why you love government.

Anarchy in Austria

Postby palani » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:46 am

Anarchy in Austria: Hundreds of Residents Declare Themselves 'State Deniers'

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20170223 ... e-deniers/

A new movement of "state deniers" has sprung up in Austria, where hundreds of people are refusing to accept the authorities of the state or any punitive measures handed down by state officials.

State deniers don't recognize the authority of state organs, refuse to pay taxes or fines and instead of contributing to public coffers, they claim compensation from civil servants and government institutions.

The movement is particularly strong in Lower Austria, the northernmost and most populous of the country's nine states. It gathered pace in 2014, with the formation of groups such as the One People's Public Trust (OPPT), Freemen, Staatenbund (State Federation) and Terranier.

Austrian civil servants say they are exasperated by the movement, which they characterize as "paper terrorism."

"We are talking about paper terrorism, in which authorities are threatened when they carry out legal proceedings, mayors are threatened, tax agencies burdens are threatened, as are banks when they give these people a notice of charges," Roland Scherscher, director of Lower Austria's state office for constitutional protection, told ORF.

"There are about 250 sympathizers in Lower Austria. We have recorded them because they are constantly sending documents to the authorities in which they deny the state. There are also various public meetings which are advertised on the internet," he explained.

Austrian officials hope that jail sentences recently handed down to some state deniers will deter more Austrians from joining the movement.

On January 30, a 46-year-old state refuser in the town of Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria, was sentenced to 18 months of part-time imprisonment after he refused to pay taxes and bills, and attempted to extort tens of millions of euros from state and municipal officials and employees of insurance companies.

On March 15, eight more deniers of the state, members of the OPPT movement, will face court proceedings in Krems. The defendants, six men and two women, are charged with severe coercion, persistent persecution and false assumption of public authority, the Austrian newspaper Kurier reported.

The case was brought after the eight called themselves the "International Common Law Court of Justice" and organized a court hearing for alleged crimes against humanity against an attorney working in Waldviertel, Lower Austria, in July 2014.

The attorney had been appointed the legal guardian of an OPPT member, but the OPPT forced her to give up the position after threatening her with arrest and imprisonment. The defendants also handed over an "International Arrest Warrant" to local police and organized a court hearing at an old farm in Waidhofen an der Thaya, where around 200 people were present.

In November, an Austrian army officer was unmasked as a member of the OPPT and suspended from his position, the Salzburger Nachrichten newspaper reported.

Rudolf Striedinger, head of the Abwahramt (AbwA), one of two intelligence services of the Austrian Armed Forces, said that members of the OPPT movement represent a subversive, "serious threat" to the armed forces.

According to Austria's Federal Office for Constitutional Protection and the Fight against Terrorism (BAT), the security forces know of around 800 people with links to organizations of state denial. The Federal Ministry of the Interior estimates that Austria has around 22,000 sympathizers of such movements.
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 472 time

Re: Anarchy in Austria

Postby palani » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 am

Isn't it odd that believers in fiction object to those who demand some proof of authority? Reality is in this day and age a form of terrorism.
palani
Out of Commerce

Postby KnowLaw » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 pm

palani wrote:Isn't it odd that believers in fiction object to those who demand some proof of authority?

I've only read the blurb that you printed, but are any of these people making a recorded demand for proof of authority from the agencies they are resisting?

And by that I mean something that is documented on the record from their own court of record.

Yet, while those purported Austrian authorities may not be inclined to "recognize" such courts, they (the authorities) do not have standing to deny their existence, especially when their own purported "existence" is so tenuously dependent upon the people's consent to submit to their purported "authority" which is being exerted through force of arms and not through lawful process.

Then of course there is the International law connection with the IMF and World Bank to deal with in objecting to Admiralty law being applied on a non-corporation. A whole other matter altogether.
Last edited by KnowLaw on Thu May 25, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maxim of law: "The laws sometimes sleep, but never die."

Common Law Remedy To Beat Traffic Tickets (and a whole lot more!)

KnowLaw has been thanked by:
KnowLaw
Freeman

Have thanks: 53 time

Postby palani » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:30 pm

KnowLaw wrote:are any of these people making a recorded demand for proof of authority from the agencies they are resisting?

You mean "Are they providing written evidence that they are participating in terrorist acts?"

Were I they I believe I would agree with everything and then do as I pleased. The proper time to ask for authority is when forced into a court situation.
palani
Out of Commerce

Postby Shuftin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:30 pm

There are two laws in existence.

First: Wet ink law evidenced on paper. The charge of "Prove It" can easily be satisfied.

Second: Personal opinion law. "It is the law simply because we say so."

In the United States of America. 99.9% of the time we find ourselves, not in a Court of law, but in a Court of personal opinion. The Defensive charge of "Prove It" is met with the prosecutors bellow of "**** You. "

Trial Court judges allow this in their Court rooms.

Guilt devoid of wet ink law evidence and based on personal opinion.

Every Court is a Court of personal opinion. And the State personal opinion always wins. Evidence (Wet ink law) be good and God-Damned.
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

The old police motto of TOprotect and servehas been replaced with YOU "comply or die.”

Better ten innocent Sheeple in jail than one guilty Person on the street! Blue Wall Of Modus Operandi
Shuftin
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 371 time

Postby palani » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Shuftin wrote:There are two laws in existence.

Yes. The Law of Males and the Law of Females. The first we know as merely Law and the second we refer to as EQUITY. EQUITY is 'feel good' law because Law is too harsh to be considered EQUITABLE.

In German 'die' is female and 'der' is male. In English 'the' is masculine and 'this' is neuter. As in 'the state' or 'this state'. 'The state' operates on gold and silver as substance and 'this state' not so much. In fact 'this state' prefers voluntary slavery to private property.
palani
Out of Commerce

Postby palani » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:50 pm

palani
Out of Commerce

Postby Shuftin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:11 pm

palani wrote:In German 'die' is female and 'der' is male. In English 'the' is masculine and 'this' is neuter. As in 'the state' or 'this state'. 'The state' operates on gold and silver as substance and 'this state' not so much. In fact 'this state' prefers voluntary slavery to private property.
The name Shuftin is actually a German noun in the German language and thus not a name at all. I bastardized the German noun with an American phonics spelling.

NOUN das (that) Schuften | -
VERB schuften | schuftete | geschuftet

schuften [ugs.]
to toil
to slog [fig.] [work doggedly]
to graft [Br.] [coll.]
to drudge
to swat [dated] [work hard]
to grind away

schuften [sich abmühen]
to plod [fig.] [work]

schuften [ugs.] [schwer arbeiten]
to slave (away) German

Schuften {n} [ugs.]
graft [Br.] [coll.] [ugs.]neuter

sich kaputt schuften [ugs.] [regional]
to bust a gut [coll.] [fig.] [to work very hard]

sich zu Tode schuften [ugs.]
to work oneself to death

wie ein Pferd schuften [ugs.]
to work like a horseidiom

wie ein Tier schuften [ugs.]
to work like a dog [coll.]idiom
And now you know the rest of the story. Yes (sigh) I speak German. I know male----female----and----neuter.
The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Tacitus, Roman senator and historian (A.D. c.56-c.115)

The Government is the People, by the People, just not ---- YOU People. - Unknown

When neither their property nor their honor is touched, the majority of men live content. - Niccolo Machiavelli

The old police motto of TOprotect and servehas been replaced with YOU "comply or die.”

Better ten innocent Sheeple in jail than one guilty Person on the street! Blue Wall Of Modus Operandi
Shuftin
Out of Commerce

Postby Shuftin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:35 pm

palani wrote:In German 'die' is female and 'der' is male. In English 'the' is masculine and 'this' is neuter. As in 'the state' or 'this state'. 'The state' operates on gold and silver as substance and 'this state' not so much. In fact 'this state' prefers voluntary slavery to private property.
The name Shuftin is actually a German noun in the German language and thus not a name at all. I bastardized the German noun with an American phonics spelling.
NOUN das (that) Schuften | -
VERB schuften | schuftete | geschuftet

schuften [ugs.]
to toil
to slog [fig.] [work doggedly]
to graft [Br.] [coll.]
to drudge
to swat [dated] [work hard]
to grind away

schuften [sich abmühen]
to plod [fig.] [work]

schuften [ugs.] [schwer arbeiten]
to slave (away)

Schuften {n} [ugs.]
graft [Br.] [coll.] [ugs.]neuter

sich kaputt schuften [ugs.] [regional]
to bust a gut [coll.] [fig.] [to work very hard]

sich zu Tode schuften [ugs.]
to work oneself to death

wie ein Pferd schuften [ugs.]
to work like a horseidiom

wie ein Tier schuften [ugs.]
to work like a dog [coll.]idiom
And now you know the rest of the story. Yes (sigh) I speak German. I know male----female----and----neuter. This is why there is only one Shuftin in the world. No one else has a bastardized German noun for a name.

Shuftin
Out of Commerce

Postby palani » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:59 am

Shuftin wrote:Yes (sigh) I speak German.
I am pretty good at it myself.
Itch been weigner Berliner!
palani
Out of Commerce

Return to The Statist Oasis