Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

lawyers talk about that BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME

Provide any video that help other member need.

lawyers talk about that BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME

Postby country_hick » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:15 pm

I do not know how legitimate this video is. However, the Federal Judicial Center is the education and research agency of the United States federal courts. It was established by an Act of Congress in 1967,[1] at the recommendation of the Judicial Conference of the United States and can be found online at http://www.fjc.gov

If this video is legitimate is certainly appears to give credence to the birth certificate theories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N6_mYmZJ54
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 49 time

Re: lawyers talk about that BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME

Postby Shoonra » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 pm

It turns out this six minute video is bits back and forth from an hour-long seminar on bankruptcy law.

https://archive.org/details/gov.ntis.ava21061vnb1.1

The lawyers are saying, back and forth, that whenever it becomes necessary to mention a corporation, an association, or a govt agency in the bankruptcy paperwork, either as a debtor or a creditor or some other capacity, the corporation, etc., must be identified by its official name as shown in its incorporation charter (or Congressional authorization or similar official founding document), which the lawyers referred to colloquially as its 'birth certificate'. This did NOT refer to the birth certificate of a human being.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 207 time

Postby country_hick » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:04 am

Not having yet watched the entire hour video what Shoonra says about the short version being taken out of context makes perfect sense.

I know that context can change everything. Thank you for the explanation.
I expressed skepticism as I thought it could be improperly edited but did not know.
I have always thought the birth certificate theory to be highly flawed and will remain skeptical until I see conclusive proof.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 49 time

Postby palani » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:04 am

Shoonra wrote:the corporation, etc., must be identified by its official name as shown in its incorporation charter (or Congressional authorization or similar official founding document), which the lawyers referred to colloquially as its 'birth certificate'. This did NOT refer to the birth certificate of a human being.

The birth certificate is an incorporation of an individual into a larger whole. You don't mix oil and water and you don't mix real and fiction. Like joins with like. The birth certificate doesn't make the imaginary real. It makes the real imaginary.

Dorothy: "Toto, I don't believe we are in Kansas anymore"
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor

palani has been thanked by:
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 478 time

Return to Videos