Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Crash Course for Freemen (BETA)...

Discuss anything that does not fit in anywhere in the forum

Re: Crash Course for Freemen (BETA)...

Postby Shikamaru » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:42 pm

Pumpkin wrote:
Are you certain of your historical analysis? The "People," as far as I'm aware historically, did not create the Constitution as has been so popularly promulgated. It was created by a private group of "people" in conjunction with private agreements made with the British crown. Unless you are claiming nexus with George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison et al who attended and participated in the secret constitutional convention held during the Spring and Summer of 1787, then you have no standing to be ranked equal with their status, and therefore no voice in their private affairs of state.

This is a theory, and it may well be true. But I think if it were, I would not be finding the loop holes in the legislation that I am finding. It looks more likely to me that we are simply having our ignorance played against us.

Along another line of thought could be for one to make the claim as to being one of "the People", and let the court tell you explicitly that you are not.

Although, I don't believe that is likely to happen.

Shikamaru has been thanked by:
Shikamaru
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 280 time

Re: Crash Course for Freemen (BETA)...

Postby grndslm » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:15 am

UCC Crash course.... http://law.wustl.edu/SBA/upperlevel/Com ... g1-F03.pdf

Also backed up internally here... download/file.php?id=957
A lawyer cannot claim that you have rights. -- U.S. v. Johnson, 76 F. Supp. 538

"When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty." -- Someone from the Confederacy, circa 1860
grndslm
Out of the State

Have thanks: 203 time

Previous

Return to Diverse