Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Useless remedies

Announcement & Awareness submitted by the Sui Juris Club Forum inhabitants

Useless remedies

Postby amk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:46 am

This is a criticism of all those posters who claim to have the remedy (for everything). You are all charlatans and fools. From the guy who says accept for value and have Jesus pay the fine to the freemen driving without a licence (should that be "not driving") and their own plates, you are all frauds!

Why do I say that? Because not one of you ever provides any evidence that your method works!

Don't tell me Jesus paid your court fine - show me the transcript of the case and the judgement!

Don't post a video of you talking to a police officer claiming he has no jurisdiction to stop, arrest or fine you - post hard evidence of the aftermath! I want to see the cop walk away without issuing a ticket or video or transcript of a judge dismissing your case! Video of you arguing freeman principles with a cop is proof of nothing other than you didn't get yourself shot!

I have spent two years going through all the many explanations of the problem and the supposed solutions. My conclusion is already spelt out above - you are charlatans!

Get it through your heads - I don't care what you THINK. Opinions are like a******s everyone's got one and a lot of posters here are one.

Seriously "Jesus pays my debt guy" you are ridiculous. It's not even your idea. You are doing a third rate job of describing someone else's idea that is completely unproven.

Don't get me wrong here people. I am willing to consider any notion of remedy but stop with the crazy, unproven theories.

Its time to put up (hard evidence) or shut up.

amk has been thanked by:
amk
Serf

Have thanks: 2 time

Re: Useless remedies

Postby palani » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 am

amk wrote:Its time to put up (hard evidence) or shut up.

Ok. Show us what ya got.
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 478 time

Postby country_hick » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:50 am

It is true that conspiracy theories that are without a proper foundation are destined to fail.

In my appeal I mentioned my own sovereign status. The court denied it as I expected. I included it just to see what the court would rule not because I expected a different decision. If your case has 5 solid points and 3 iffy points include everything just to see what works and what does not.

You miss one serious point. Law does not apply if the judge does not want it to apply. The law of necessity means the judge can rule however he feels like ruling. I had the judge and state supreme court ignore both state law and federal law.

Judges are unaccountable pricks. They can apply the law one way today, another way tomorrow, and ignore the law completely on Wednesdays if they feel it to be necessary.

Even perfectly solid evidence does not always get applied by the judge in court.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 49 time

Postby palani » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:58 am

country_hick wrote:Judges are unaccountable pricks. They can apply the law one way today, another way tomorrow, and ignore the law completely on Wednesdays if they feel it to be necessary.

Yes. That is called EQUITY. But they aren't judges in EQUITY. They are CHANCELLORS. The only real power they have is to assign contempt but that gives them all the wriggle room they need.

Law requires at least two judges and preferably three but at least one must be of the QUORUM. A singular judge only has authority to hold, release on the good abearing or set bail.
palani
Out of Commerce

Postby Shoonra » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm

I think it's been at least a half-century, probably more, since any State had separate courts or procedures for cases in equity and in law; since 1924 the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure melded the two into a single form of civil action and most of the States emulated that immediately, a few (such as NY) took a little time to do it, and by the 1960s I don't think there were separate actions anywhere in the US. In any case, I am certain there aren't any separate actions NOW, and trying to bring into a current case the distinctions that used to exist will only baffle and annoy the judge.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 207 time

Postby palani » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Shoonra wrote:to bring into a current case the distinctions that used to exist will only baffle and annoy the CHANCELLOR.

Fixed it for you. After all, a male has balls, a female drops eggs occasionally, a eunich watches the harem and a CHANCELLOR practices neuter law. [I have never checked under their skirts to see if they had balls]
palani
Out of Commerce

Postby wealllbe20 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:43 pm

amk wrote:Its time to put up (hard evidence) or shut up.

I have evidence of my win.
I don't really want my full name, and DOB published for all to see.

No I won't show you, but I am willing to show a few on here whom I don't mind having my information and that can confirm or deny it if you want.
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
---
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 86 time

Postby amk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 pm

I have evidence of my win.
I don't really want my full name, and DOB published for all to see.

No I won't show you, but I am willing to show a few on here whom I don't mind having my information and that can confirm or deny it if you want.
[/quote]

Wow. You said it all. YOU are the reason things are the way they are now. YOU are the reason liberty has been lost. What a selfish individual you are! You are also a fool! If you think you will change the system on your own keep your information to yourself and good luck to you. But of course you will not.

Your excuse is as thin as I imagine your remedy is.

Are you telling me you are too stupid to redact your own name and date of birth from a document?

If the document is on the public record it is already out there so it is not private anyway. If you don't want people on this site to link the document to your account create a second account and use it to post the document.

A good con man always has a reason why he can't provide evidence. A bad con man has a reason as poor as yours.

Your offer to show others on this site as proof reminds me of the "boiler room" operations in effect in the late 90's and early 00's. I would get calls from brokers for bluesky investments and was offered the opportunity to call the CEO direct. I laughed so hard. "Is the CEO you using a funny voice or your mate sitting next to you" I asked the caller.

You must imagine me to be a moron. Using your logic I could get anyone else on this site to confirm my method and you would be satisfied. Excellent. I will create several other accounts and confirm the legitimacy of my own documents from these other accounts.

Seriously your scam isn't even a good one.

If you are legitimate I challenge you to post the document with your DOB and surname redacted. Otherwise your just another problem masquerading as a solution.
amk
Serf

Have thanks: 2 time

Postby BOBT12 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:18 pm

amk wrote:This is a criticism of all those posters who claim to have the remedy (for everything). You are all charlatans and fools. From the guy who says accept for value and have Jesus pay the fine to the freemen driving without a licence (should that be "not driving") and their own plates, you are all frauds!
I have no idea of what you are speaking about. What does it mean to have "Jesus" pay the fine? You provide no support for this nonsense, whatsoever! You could go to a thread and discuss any issue that interest you, instead you make broad and baseless statements about what you think is going on. If you keep up this sort of groundless behavior, there may be action taken to limit your recklessness. You have been informally (since you are new) warned! Find what issue you wish to discuss, and discuss them on that thread, feel free to support your views. Due to your broad and unwarranted statements this thread will be locked.

Moreover, the members discuss various topics, in many cases we use the written law as support.

*DISCLAIMER for HYPERTEXT LINKS * Neither the owner of Sui Juris Club Forum nor its contributors is responsible for the contents of any off-site pages referenced. The user specifically acknowledges that neither the owner of Sui Juris Club Forum nor its contributors is liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user. Links from Sui Juris Club Forum on the World Wide Web to other sites do not constitute an endorsement from the owner of Sui Juris Club Forum. These links are provided as an information service only. It is the responsibility to the web surfer to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.

*VERACITY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN* Anything found on this site is considered to be news stories, history, idea, conjecture and personal opinion. None of the information contained herein is considered the last or final word on anything to do with any topic what so ever. Seek professional opinion and counseling from qualified individuals before attempting any action herein described, adopting any of these opinions as your own, or taking any other action whatsoever. All statements made on this Website are to be considered opinion only and not necessarily informed opinion. All opinions expressed on this Website are generally to the best of our knowledge, however, all options should be discussed with persons who have professional training [or you can be, and act, Sui Juris] with the subjects covered herein.

* ALL POSSIBLE DISCLAIMERS APPLY! *RIGHT TO DELETE AND REMOVE* The Website Team retains the right to edit or remove any or all information from any user or past or present member of the team, player administrator, submitter, or entity and information that they wish to without any notice of any kind before or after the event.

term-of-use-t24.html
Emphasis added. As a member you are considered to have read and agreed to the rules.

Therefore, members are free to post their successes or failures, or NOT, based upon the First Amendment (whether you agree with that or not). If that somehow doesn't meet your high standards, well, you are free to go.

memberlist.php?mode=leaders
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com

BOBT12 has been thanked by:
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 168 time

Postby wealllbe20 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:00 am

amk wrote:Wow. You said it all. YOU are the reason things are the way they are now. YOU are the reason liberty has been lost. What a selfish individual you are! You are also a fool! If you think you will change the system on your own keep your information to yourself and good luck to you. But of course you will not.

All you want is the answer to your questions without doing any of the work.
Who is selfish again?
The information is out on this forum, if only somebody (YOU) wasn't such a selfish idiot and actually took the time to look.

amk wrote:Your excuse is as thin as I imagine your remedy is.
Are you telling me you are too stupid to redact your own name and date of birth from a document?

I never received a document saying case dismissed, it's only in the court record you piece of trash.
Are you too stupid to realize anybody could doctor a document?
Unless you have the cause/case # from the actual court or court website and look it up then It is most likely a fake!
But you wouldn't know anything about that, you have no idea what the hell you are doing and come here and DEMAND to get all the answers without doing any of the work.
You are the low of the low.

amk wrote:If the document is on the public record it is already out there so it is not private anyway. If you don't want people on this site to link the document to your account create a second account and use it to post the document.

yeah, it's out there, but the connection between that public record and me are not tied together at the moment you pettifogger.

amk wrote:A good con man always has a reason why he can't provide evidence. A bad con man has a reason as poor as yours.
Your offer to show others on this site as proof reminds me of the "boiler room" operations in effect in the late 90's and early 00's. I would get calls from brokers for bluesky investments and was offered the opportunity to call the CEO direct. I laughed so hard. "Is the CEO you using a funny voice or your mate sitting next to you" I asked the caller.
You must imagine me to be a moron. Using your logic I could get anyone else on this site to confirm my method and you would be satisfied. Excellent. I will create several other accounts and confirm the legitimacy of my own documents from these other accounts.
Seriously your scam isn't even a good one.
If you are legitimate I challenge you to post the document with your DOB and surname redacted. Otherwise your just another problem masquerading as a solution.
Wow,

All you want is the fish without learning how to fish.
If you actually looked on this site, you would see perhaps in; oh I don't know "Success Stories" the reason behind my win.
But you are too busy saying people are con men.
I am not going to hold your piece of trash hand and tell you exactly what to do because you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself.

You go ahead and believe what you want to, the way you come off on this forum is not a welcoming message.
I don't know you and I sure as hell don't owe you a damn thing.
Please do the grown up thing and leave, you are not welcome here if this is all you are going to do.
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
---
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden

wealllbe20 has been thanked by:
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 86 time

Return to Announcement & Awareness