Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS Citizenship & the Corporate Charter

Discuss the citizen right and remedy etc.

Re: TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS Citizenship & the Corporate Char

Postby wealllbe20 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Nunya_Bizness wrote:So to be any of the quoted, one must be an infant.

not what i am getting from the statutory construction of 1 usc § 8

I have been wrong on the construction before, you have a book or cite on this particular instance of terms in quotes issue we disagree on?
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
---
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 84 time

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:22 pm

wealllbe20 wrote:
Nunya_Bizness wrote:So to be any of the quoted, one must be an infant.

not what i am getting from the statutory construction of 1 usc § 8

I have been wrong on the construction before, you have a book or cite on this particular instance of terms in quotes issue we disagree on?

Rules and Principles of Statutory Interpretation.
Though generally unknown outside certain legal and legislative circles, the eight main rules and
principles of statutory interpretation are easily understood and provide for the resolution of any
discrepancy in the content of any statute or statutory definition; to wit:
The principal rules of statutory interpretation are as follows:
(1) An Act must be construed as a whole, so that internal inconsistencies are avoided.

(2)Words that are reasonably capable of only one meaning must be given that meaning
whatever the result. This is called the literal rule.

(3)Ordinary words must be given their ordinary meanings and technical words their technical
meanings, unless absurdity would result. This is the golden rule.

(4)When an Act aims at curing a defect in the law any ambiguity is to be resolved in such a
way as to favor that aim (the mischief rule).

(5)The rule ejusdem generis (of the same kind): when a list of specific items belonging to the
same class is followed by general words (as in “cats, dogs, and other animals”), the general
words are to be treated as confined to other items of the same class (in this example, to
other domestic animals).

(6)The rule expressio unius est exclusio alterius (the inclusion of the one is the exclusion of
the other): when a list of specific items is not followed by general words it is to be taken as
exhaustive. For example, “weekends and public holidays” excludes ordinary weekdays.

(7)The rule in pari materia (on the like matter): when a prior Act is found to be “on the like
matter” it can be used as an aid in construing the statute in question . . .

(8)The rule noscitur a sociis (known by its associates): when a word or phrase is of uncertain meaning, it should be construed in the light of the surrounding words . . .
Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
The burden of proof lies(Prevarication) on religion.
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
Definition of God = The total sum of human ignorance.
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good reason.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend.
Not a person
http://bindingthefirm.myfastforum.org/d ... .php?id=93
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Have thanks: 48 time

Postby wealllbe20 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:29 am

Okay, I get that.

What that statue is intending to do (only by the wording not looking at intent of congress) is to protect the rights of newborn babies.

But yes, if you are getting to that the acts of congress never specifically mentions you or I as "non-infants" then that makes sense.

Is that kind of what you are trying to say?
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
---
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 84 time

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:49 pm

[quote="wealllbe20"]Okay, I get that.

What that statue is intending to do (only by the wording not looking at intent of congress) is to protect the rights of newborn babies.

But yes, if you are getting to that the acts of congress never specifically mentions you or I as "non-infants" then that makes sense.

Is that kind of what you are trying to say?

Recognize that in (a), the word "means" is not anywhere to be found. And, It does not say
The word "person" means "human being", "child", and "individual", and may include every infant member of the species **** sapien who is born alive at any stage of development.
it says
the words "person", "human being", "child", and "individual", shall include every infant member of the species **** sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

So the way I read that sentence is
Whenever one sees the words (not the thing the words apply to)"person", "human being", "child", and "individual", one must include every infant member of the species **** sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.
Shall include (that is exclusionary) it doesn't say "also includes" or "including" with the word shall, (which means must)in front of include, clarifies and includes rule (6) of "Rules and Principals of Statutory Interpretation", Which in turn excludes anyone that is no longer an infant.

And (b) clarifies that when those words are used, it only applies to infants that are born alive at any stage of the gestation period that shows that the infant is alive, and since they use the word infant, that according to every definition of the term infant I have seen refers to the time up until about 1 year old.

Their initial intent very well may have been to protect newborn babies, but, as can be seen through history that once politicians get one foot in the door, they don't want to relinquish that control that they have.
And are happy to allow ignorant people to believe that those words as they have been codified still(or do)(though erroneously) apply to grown up people.
Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
The burden of proof lies(Prevarication) on religion.
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
Definition of God = The total sum of human ignorance.
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good reason.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend.
Not a person
http://bindingthefirm.myfastforum.org/d ... .php?id=93
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Have thanks: 48 time

Previous

Return to Citizenship & Jurisdiction