Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

You can help a whistleblower right now!

Discuss court cases, citation, ordinance, foreclosures, Bankruptcy, and family laws etc.

You can help a whistleblower right now!

Postby jai_mann » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:47 am

YOU CAN HELP A WHISTLEBLOWER!! https://youtu.be/PPd3CRjb-4Q
Hawai'i Commission on Judicial Conduct (808) 539-4790 or judconduct.c.comm (at) courts.hawaii.gov,
Hawai'i Attorney General Douglas Chin (808) 586-1500 or hawaiiag (at) hawaii.gov
Hawai'i Governor Ige (808) 586-0034 or governor.hawaii.gov/contact-us/contact-the-governor/

Contact the above if you believe that what you have witnessed is judicial bias and action exceeding the scope of authority granted to Judge Michael J. Udovic. It is my contention that he is biased, he did exceed the scope of his authority, and he permitted the Deputy Prosecutor BreeAnn Larios to commit criminal actions in front of him as part of this bias to persecute me. 1) Only a licensed attorney can initiate prosecution on behalf of the State. A police officer is not licensed to do so. A traffic citation is not a valid complaint issued by one licensed to represent the State. I will upload copies of my filings and the law specifying these things when I get the chance. Furthermore, a police officer can not issue a Summons, only a Clerk of Court can, as you hear me say in the video. What this Judge and Prosecutor are claiming is that a Cop can represent the State in a legal capacity, initiate prosecution on behalf of the State (an executive branch function), Issue a Summons (a judiciary branch function), AND act as the State's witness. They are both guilty of conspiring against me. I have additional official court videos to upload but I was waiting to see how far these people would go in breaking the law. I think this video alone is sufficient to have the State Attorney General bring charges against both, but they're all BAR members. So the main thing is to call them on this. Call the State Attorney General and complain about this Prosecutor, Dep. Prosecutor Evans Smith for violating the same law as Larios at an earlier proceeding, and Prosecutor Mitchell Roth for not keeping his dogs on a shorter leash.
jai_mann
Awakened

Have thanks: 4 time

Re: You can help a whistleblower right now!

Postby jai_mann » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:27 am

People are watching. Who's made some phone calls or emails to let them know the public is watching this and disapproves? Other people with ongoing cases and evidence of fraud or corruption should post it and links to the judicial oversight committee for their State. This isn't a tactic that's been pushed hard yet. There's no reason for all of us to be reading and learning and some of us to be living it out and not collaborate by getting each others backs and making noise and spreading the word.

Change requires action. Let's make things happen folks. The climate is right and if we don't we could be looking at more war in the middle east and constant "terror" distractions while the police state is allowed to grow up around us. If you've made calls or emails on this case please comment and share what you said and the response.
jai_mann
Awakened

Have thanks: 4 time

Re: You can help a whistleblower right now!

Postby yogevo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:29 am

Ok got it..

yogevo has been thanked by:
yogevo
Serf

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to Court