Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Despotism

What's a "Freeman"? What does "Sui Juris" mean?

Re: Despotism

Postby palani » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:14 pm

BOBT12 wrote:I am deleting the post after spending a bunch of time trying to see what is intended by the member and how they fit in the topic. The member can decide to move the post if he wishes, palani was warned that the post was off-topic

And so the forum is to accept YOUR limitations in failure to observe what is on topic and what is off topic?

And just because you lack the comprehension and imagination to see how a post fits the topic you condemn everyone to your level of intellect?

A W-4 is reported in FRNs not in oz of gold or silver or pails of milk or dozens of eggs. In what UNIVERSE is a conversation on the FRN not right on topic?

BOBT12 wrote: and if he continued they would be deleted

This is a FALSE statement. AKA "a lie". Here is what you posted

BOBT12 wrote:Again, take this FRN discussion to another thread. This thread is focused on IRS Form W-4s, and not FRNs. You're free to expand the universe of ideas with your FRN theory, just not on this thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

In YOUR world does thanking me for my cooperation equate to a "thread will be deleted if you continue"?

BOBT12 wrote:HE POSTED THE SAME OFF-TOPIC NONSENSE ANYWAY!

Here is what I posted (repeat of the 2nd post in this thread):

Does this look like the same "off=topic nonsense"?

BOBT12 wrote: I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BABY PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS!

THERE WAS NO WARNING!!! SEE ABOVE!!!

BOBT12 has an agenda and fails miserably as a 'moderator'. His style is autocratic. Maybe the forum should send him to moderator school to be educated?
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 478 time

Postby BOBT12 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:25 pm

You were warned: "You're free to expand the universe of ideas with your FRN theory, just not on this thread."

Read the RULES:

ALL POSSIBLE DISCLAIMERS APPLY! *RIGHT TO DELETE AND REMOVE* The Website Team retains the right to edit or remove any or all information from any user or past or present member of the team, player administrator, submitter, or entity and information that they wish to without any notice of any kind before or after the event.

term-of-use-t24.html
Emphasis added.
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 170 time

Postby palani » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:46 pm

BOBT12 wrote:Read the RULES:

ALL POSSIBLE DISCLAIMERS APPLY! *RIGHT TO DELETE AND REMOVE* The Website Team retains the right to edit or remove any or all information from any user or past or present member of the team, player administrator, submitter, or entity and information that they wish to without any notice of any kind before or after the event.

term-of-use-t24.html
Emphasis added.

Show me in the RULES where I gave up any RIGHT to dispute the ACTION. Especially when that action is arbitrary, capricious, malicious and without merit?

BOBT12 wrote:and if he continued they would be deleted

SHOW ME where you issued this warning BOB. General reference to the rules of the forum is insufficient NOTICE. Maybe your post would have been more accurate if you stated "HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE OUTCOME"?
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 478 time

Postby grndslm » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:26 am

BOBT12, I haven't had time to visit this place as much as I'd like, so I don't know what's going on... but please do not delete posts from legitimate members of this forum, particularly the highly respected ones (even Shoonra the Useful falls into this category). A judge who makes a wrong decision is likely to receive some form of backfire, which possibly means the end of his position.

While threads should remain on topic, off topic posts should never be deleted (unless it's obviously spam). If the posts are so off topic that they require a new thread, then move the posts to a new thread.

To be clear, I'd prefer off-topic posts than backfire.
A lawyer cannot claim that you have rights. -- U.S. v. Johnson, 76 F. Supp. 538

"When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty." -- Someone from the Confederacy, circa 1860

grndslm has been thanked by:
grndslm
Out of the State

Have thanks: 205 time

Postby BOBT12 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:07 am

grndslm wrote:BOBT12, I haven't had time to visit this place as much as I'd like, so I don't know what's going on... but please do not delete posts from legitimate members of this forum, particularly the highly respected ones (even Shoonra the Useful falls into this category). A judge who makes a wrong decision is likely to receive some form of backfire, which possibly means the end of his position.

While threads should remain on topic, off topic posts should never be deleted (unless it's obviously spam). If the posts are so off topic that they require a new threading, then move the posts to a new thread.

To be clear, I'd prefer off-topic posts than backfire.
I will do as you wish. I do the work at your pleasure, on a voluntary basis, and some are unhappy if any action is taken for any reason. However, the work requires some action, thus some possible blowback. By the way, I have never intentionally deleted Shoonra's post, although I may disagree with his view, since they are usually on topic.
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 170 time

Postby wealllbe20 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:18 am

May have to change the rules, as BOBT12 was working within the framework of the rules...
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
------
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
How to Make Atheists Squirm:
"Make them explain Agrippa's Trilemma then ask why they hold the presupposition that logic takes precedence over a god/gods" -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden

wealllbe20 has been thanked by:
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 89 time

Previous

Return to Words & Terms defined