Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

The Great Sign

Discuss matter relating to bible and others.

The Great Sign

Postby Pumpkin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Has anyone here read about the great sign of Revelation 12 happening this September? This is very interesting, because the sign (read revelation 12), is happening this very year, and apparently it (all) has never happened before in history. I encourage everyone to look into this, because IMO, it fulfills prophesy no matter what because it is either, the sign of Revelation 12, or the great deception, that is also prophesy.

I will link some YouTube vids, but here is the short version.

Revelation 12 says (paraphrase) The will be a great sign in the sky, a woman, clothed in the sun, with the moon at her feet, wearing a crown of 12 stars, and giving birth to a son. A red dragon will be at her feet, waiting to consume the born child. This year Virgo finds herself in this very position (according to computer programs that plot out the stars and planets). Virgo always has Leo above her (9 stars), but this September Mars, Mercury, and Venus will find there way into Leo making 12 (planets are also known as wondering stars). The Sun will be at Virgo's back, and the moon at her feet. Also, Jupiter (the king planet) will (is already there) is in her abdomen, and remains there for 9 months. Some happens all the time, but all of it has never happened. Jupiter goes into the abdomen often, but never for 9 months. A part of Revelation 12 says that the Red Dragon will be waiting at the feet of the woman to devour the child when it is born. Google Sky has blacked out this area (between her legs), but part of what is there is not covered because they have not moved the blacked out box to compensate for the object behind it (that is in motion). NASAs SkyView, at least for me, has not covered that area, and what the videos show is there, at least for me. I say that because what is shown there is no consistent result for everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_c1sDurGmY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuT0oy4p6P0&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L9Yyi9VpS4&t=5s

Find Google Sky and turn on Virgo constellation at bottom and see whats there for you. And write down the coordinates and go to NASA SkyView and see what's there. You could different results from me, as many have but others get what I get. Be sure to turn on infrared on both, as the object is dark and there is no visible light (fitting for the Dragon / Satan).

Let me know what you find. This is either, IMO, the real sign of Revelation being covered up, or a great deception, so deceptive as to deceive the elect, if that is possible. Good news either way (if you are on the side of God).
The created serves the Creator. As with man to God. As with the nest to the bird. As with government to the people.
Judges don't wear black robes for nothing.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Have thanks: 105 time

Re: The Great Sign

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Te he he he, that's some funny stuff.
What they are blocking out is Russel's teapot that has changed it's orbit from in between the earth and Mars,(revolving around the sun) has now transported to the area between the woman's legs and may be to suggestive.
I do have to confess that I had to turn off the infra red spectrum,, I almost went blind. It's a good thing the afirmament was there, that must be what saved my retina's
Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
The burden of proof lies(Prevarication) on religion.
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
Definition of God = The total sum of human ignorance.
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good reason.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend.
Not a person
http://bindingthefirm.myfastforum.org/d ... .php?id=93
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Have thanks: 48 time

Postby Pumpkin » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:49 am

Well, either there is something there and they are attempting to hide it (Google still, and NASA had it blocked at one time too), or that thing has been pasted in on both sites. Either way, religious or not, I find that very interesting. If it is there, what is that thing and why do people not want us to know about it. If it is not there, why would anyone want us to think that it is there? And the great sign itself, granted, I cannot plot planets and stars and I am wholly dependent upon software, but either the Biblical sign is happening or someone (via the programs that plot) would like me to think that the sign is taking place. Again, either way, very interesting.
The created serves the Creator. As with man to God. As with the nest to the bird. As with government to the people.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Postby Shoonra » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:22 am

This only makes sense if you are seriously into astrology using Greco-Roman conventions for the constellations.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 206 time

Postby Pumpkin » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:20 pm

Those signs have been around for thousands of years before the prophesy. And they were being used at the time Revelation was written.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Return to Religion