Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

W-4 Form FRN Connection?

Any topic relate to Taxation, State, Federal etc.

Re: W-4 Form FRN Connection?

Postby Shoonra » Tue May 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Since I don't know anything about you, including where you live (but evidently you spend a good deal of time in a fantasy world), your question to me is pointless.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 207 time

Postby MichaelLynch:Freeman » Tue May 09, 2017 7:11 pm

Shoonra wrote:Since I don't know anything about you, including where you live (but evidently you spend a good deal of time in a fantasy world), your question to me is pointless.

Here it is Shoonra: As a free inhabitant, I have shared this numerous times on this forum, I live on the soil of the Sovereign Free and Independent State, Florida of the Confederacy, the United States of America. Some fantasy world eh, Shoonra? :lol: Now prove United States government or government of State of Florida, has territorial jurisdiction (authority) where I live?

I won't hold my breath for your proof that government has authority over me, because there is none. :lol:
MichaelLynch:Freeman
Freeman

Have thanks: 19 time

Postby MichaelLynch:Freeman » Wed May 10, 2017 5:57 am

MichaelLynch:Freeman
Freeman

Have thanks: 19 time

Previous

Return to Taxation