Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

student loans

Discuss the credit card, collection agency, and credit reporting act, etc.

student loans

Postby KingOfKool16 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:33 pm

I applied for student loans to attend a tech school for HVAC. They promised lifetime job placement. Soon after school ended I gave their job placement office 100 resumes to give out. After a month I went back down there and found out they went out of business. I never found a job in that field as most companies call up the schools to hire new technicians. Are these student loans then required to be paid back? Can I claim fraud as one of the purposes of the loan was for lifetime job placement?
KingOfKool16
Voluntary Servitude

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: student loans

Postby KingOfKool16 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:07 pm

Was the fact the school had lifetime job placement a part of the "consideration" of the loan.
KingOfKool16
Voluntary Servitude

Certificate of Baptism-Proof Of Death

Postby personisnotme » Tue May 16, 2017 6:07 pm

I was haunted by creditors. I wrote them a letter and told them that I don't meet the statutory definition of person. Then I presented them a copy baptism certificate and explain to them the body of the statutory person is dead and buried with Christ in baptism within the one catholic church.

I encourage them to sue me in court so I can ask the judge to probate out the estate. The baptism certificate is proof the person that they looking for is dead. After I did that, they didn't call me.

As long as you believe you are a person, you are liable to discharge the debt. If you don't explain that you don't meet the statutory definition of person, then they assume you are a person. The person status is what the creditor can prey on.
personisnotme
Agent In Commerce

Re: student loans

Postby Shoonra » Tue May 16, 2017 7:40 pm

The current plague of student debt is because the govt insured student loans - with the promise that these were debts to the govt and therefore the indebted students could NEVER get away. It seems to have worked out that way, too. Student loans cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. There seems virtually no way to dodge them short of death or of faking your death - which creates a problem about making use of the diploma for which you got the loan. Sen. Eliz. Warren was very vocal about how destructive this debt system was.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 208 time

Return to Banks, Collection, & CRA