Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Texas Person In Penal Code- Can It Be Stillborn???

What's a "Freeman"? What does "Sui Juris" mean?

Re: Texas Person In Penal Code- Can It Be Stillborn???

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Wed May 17, 2017 1:10 am

Jethro! wrote:
Shoonra wrote:An animal is an animated creature, as distinguished from vegetable or mineral. So, yes, humans are animals.

Are you freaking kidding me, Shoonra? An "animated creature"?? That's a comical invented definition trying to protect your master(s). Trying to slip "human" in there in place of "man" don't cut it either.

So no, man ≠ animal. Man is made in the image of God; animals are not. But if you want to deem yourself an "animal" go knock yourself out, but don't include me among your "animals".

You're funny Jethro, Between you and Country_hick, this site is turning into quite a circus.
Are you also going to claim that you are not a mammal?
I bet you also think DNA is is just a myth. and the earth is flat? The Earth is the center of the universe? How many snakes have you heard talk? Donkeys? Can people live for days in the belly of a big fish?
Zombies are real. Right?

Thanks for the grammar correction
Last edited by Nunya_Bizness on Wed May 17, 2017 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
The burden of proof lies(Prevarication) on religion.
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
Definition of God = The total sum of human ignorance.
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good reason.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend.
Not a person
http://bindingthefirm.myfastforum.org/d ... b3c912fb94
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Have thanks: 55 time

Postby Jethro! » Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 am

Nunya_Bizness wrote:Your funny Jethro, Between you and Country_hick, this site is turning into quite a circus.

"Your" funny, too, Nunya_Bizness with your appeal to mockery fallacy (and grammatical contraction challenges).

To answer your question, a "mammal" is an animal, and I've already explained that's not what I am. Got a question for you…

Do you believe you have unalienable rights? If so, 1) where do they come from, and 2) what's your basis for claiming them?
Jethro!
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 186 time

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Wed May 17, 2017 1:58 am

Jethro! wrote:
Nunya_Bizness wrote:Your funny Jethro, Between you and Country_hick, this site is turning into quite a circus.

"Your" funny, too, Nunya_Bizness with your appeal to mockery fallacy (and grammatical contraction challenges).

To answer your question, a "mammal" is an animal, and I've already explained that's not what I am. Got a question for you…

Do you believe you have unalienable rights? If so, 1) where do they come from, and 2) what's your basis for claiming them?

Hmmm There are no unalienable rights, to life? people get killed every day, liberty? People have their liberty taken from them every day, The pursuit of happiness?. There are many unhappy people in this world,The rights you have are those your society is prepared to recognize. If it doesn't, you don't have them.

And yes I believe mockery is appropriate for those who after the age of 7 still believe in fairy tales and legends.
Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good reason.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend.
Not a person
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Postby Jethro! » Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 am

Nunya_Bizness wrote:Hmmm There are no unalienable rights, to life? people get killed every day, liberty? People have their liberty taken from them every day, The pursuit of happiness?. There are many unhappy people in this world,The rights you have are those your society is prepared to recognize. If it doesn't, you don't have them.

Then you don't believe there are unalienable rights, much less have a basis for claiming them yourself. Whatever makes you happy, but speak for yourself… I do have a basis for claiming unalienable rights -- I am endowed by the Creator with them.

Nunya_Bizness wrote:The rights you have are those your society is prepared to recognize.

Do you realize you just provided the basis for genocide? If "your society" decides what is right for themselves, then upon what basis were the Nürnberg trials held? What right did anyone have to hang guilty Nazis? And what about the trial and execution of Saddam -- what basis was there for that? What about condemnation of slavery? The questions about atrocities could go on forever because this is the fruit of atheism.

Nunya_Bizness wrote:And yes I believe mockery is appropriate for those who after the age of 7 still believe in fairy tales and legends.

Making another Appeal to Mockery doesn't help you.
Jethro!
Sui Juris Freeman

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Wed May 17, 2017 10:15 am

Yes, this thread seems to be on the topic of legends, fairy tales, fables, fictions, legal fictions and artificial entities known as the person.
For those who want to continue beating dead horses I have started a new thread for just that purpose, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6689
Please feel free to knock your self out.
Apistevist
noun
Theism:
Not a person
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Postby Jethro! » Wed May 17, 2017 11:28 am

This thread is about definitions and the meanings of terms as used context. The root meanings of those terms identify the ultimate source of authority, and therefore delineates against whom they're intended to apply. Recognizing that ultimate authority is essential. No one forced you to chime in here Nunya, so if you don't like it feel free to enjoy your Whine Fest with in your newly created thread.
Jethro!
Sui Juris Freeman

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Sat May 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Jethro! wrote:Making another Appeal to Mockery doesn't help you.

THOMAS JEFFERSON - "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions."

Mockery

MOCK'ERY, noun The act of deriding and exposing to contempt, by mimicking the words or actions of another.

1. Derision; ridicule; sportive insult or contempt; contemptuous merriment at persons or things.

Grace at meals is now generally so performed as to look more like mockery upon devotion, than any solemn application of the mind to God.

2. Sport; subject of laughter.

Of the holy place they made a mockery

3. Vain imitation or effort; that which deceives, disappoints or frustrates.

It is as the air, invulnerable,

And our vain blows malicious mockery

4. Imitation; counterfeit appearance; false show.

And bear about the mockery of woe

To midnight dances.
Apistevist
noun
Theism:
Not a person
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Postby Jethro! » Sun May 21, 2017 3:28 am

Sorry, Nunya. Ridicule is not an argument and quoting Tommy J. doesn't help you. You're compounding one fallacy (Appeal to Ridicule) with an Appeal to Authority. Your batting average continues to fall.
Jethro!
Sui Juris Freeman

Previous

Return to Words & Terms defined