Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

The Political Noise is Deafening

Discuss anything that does not fit in anywhere in the forum

The Political Noise is Deafening

Postby Pumpkin » Wed May 17, 2017 6:27 pm

All to distract from the fact that Seth Rich was the source of the dems emails. Shot in the back twice and decided a robbery. He had his watch, rings, wallet and a $2000 necklace. Anyone and everyone who is 'someone' that is not bringing this up is part of the noise to distract. Pure evil.
The created serves the Creator. As with man to God. As with the nest to the bird. As with government to the people.
Judges don't wear black robes for nothing.

Pumpkin has been thanked by:
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Have thanks: 116 time

Re: The Political Noise is Deafening

Postby wealllbe20 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:27 am

... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
------
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
How to Make Atheists Squirm:
"Make them explain Agrippa's Trilemma then ask why they hold the presupposition that logic takes precedence over a god/gods" -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden

wealllbe20 has been thanked by:
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 89 time

Postby BOBT12 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:36 am

Pumpkin wrote:All to distract from the fact that Seth Rich was the source of the dems emails. Shot in the back twice and decided a robbery. He had his watch, rings, wallet and a $2000 necklace. Anyone and everyone who is 'someone' that is not bringing this up is part of the noise to distract. Pure evil.
We need a real investigation, not the Russian collusion madness.
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 170 time

Postby lostandfound » Wed May 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Manchester distraction? wag that dog...
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrongs look like right in their eyes." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever.
lostandfound
King of my Own Domain

Have thanks: 189 time

Postby Pumpkin » Sat May 27, 2017 10:00 am

lostandfound wrote:Manchester distraction? wag that dog...

I don't even pay attention. Real or false flag, I know they (TPTB) have done false flags (bldg 7), and I don't need any more convincing to know what evil POS they really are. It does seem they are scared as hell though. That could be a big play too I guess. Liars lie, so.....
The created serves the Creator. As with man to God. As with the nest to the bird. As with government to the people.
Judges don't wear black robes for nothing.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Have thanks: 116 time

Return to Diverse