Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

"the law of the land"

Discuss the citizen right and remedy etc.

Re: "the law of the land"

Postby palani » Wed May 17, 2017 5:22 pm

Nunya_Bizness wrote: due process is clearly spelled out precisely where, in the 14th amendment

Perhaps you should ponder why a due process clause is required in the 14th when the topic is covered quite adequately in the 5th?

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Make me one with everything.
-- Zen Master to the hot dog vendor
palani
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 478 time

Postby palani » Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 pm

MichaelLynch:Freeman wrote:how does due process under the 14th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States "deprive" a free inhabitant of anything?

Perhaps the 14th amendment is the deprivation rather than any individual part of it? Consider it as a painting. An expert might examine the painting with a microscope and can tell you in minute detail every aspect of it. Yet the art art connoisseur will stand back 20 feet and give you reasons why he/she likes or dislikes the entire work.

I find many critics will pick apart every period, comma and semi-colon yet miss entirely the POINT.
palani
Out of Commerce

Postby MichaelLynch:Freeman » Wed May 17, 2017 6:29 pm

The point is: neither Amendment applies to free inhabitants of the United States of America because of where we live. You may as well be talking about the Chinese or Italian or Canadian, etc., constitutions.
MichaelLynch:Freeman
Freeman

Have thanks: 19 time

Postby palani » Wed May 17, 2017 9:28 pm

MichaelLynch:Freeman wrote:The point is: neither Amendment applies to free inhabitants of the United States of America because of where we live.

Not because of where a free inhabitant lives. Rather because that free inhabitant signed up with social welfare insurance.

Approbation comes in multiple colors and flavors. Choosing the door with the tiger behind it is your CHOICE.

palani has been thanked by:
palani
Out of Commerce

Postby MichaelLynch:Freeman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:17 am

palani wrote:
MichaelLynch:Freeman wrote:The point is: neither Amendment applies to free inhabitants of the United States of America because of where we live.

Not because of where a free inhabitant lives. Rather because that free inhabitant signed up with social welfare insurance.

Approbation comes in multiple colors and flavors. Choosing the door with the tiger behind it is your CHOICE.

I see you missed the point entirely. Free Inhabitants living on the land known as the Confederacy, the United States of America have no need of the 5th or 14th Amendments to the Constitution of the United States, because Free Inhabitants are truly free, something that appears to go completely over your head.
MichaelLynch:Freeman
Freeman

Have thanks: 19 time

Postby palani » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:06 pm

MichaelLynch:Freeman wrote: Free Inhabitants are truly free

When asked by a clerk if I had found everything I generally respond "I missed the free aisle'. In truth the entire store is free because they only accept credit cards/debit cards or FRNs and I find these of no value to anyone other than their creators.

Do free inhabitants taste like chicken or rattlesnake? 'Cause if the price is right the dog might enjoy 'em.
palani
Out of Commerce

Previous

Return to Citizenship & Jurisdiction