Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

"creators"

Discuss matter relating to bible and others.

"creators"

Postby MichaelLynch:Freeman » Fri May 19, 2017 8:07 pm

I am simply a Living, breathing, flesh, bone and blood sentient man created in the image of my creators.

The above quote was posted in the Travel Forum "The Queen may drive without a driver license".

I have some questions:

1) Does it take faith for a man or woman to believe there are multiple creators?

2) What evidence/proof is there that there are "creators" that make men in their image?

3) What about the animals, if the creators made man in their image, then they must have multiple images?

Having faith in something or someone is knowing. Its knowing when you sit down the chair won't fall apart or knowing you will have your needs provided such as food in your stomach. To belittle one's faith in a God that "you" do not understand is worthy of ridicule? I don't hear people say anything about faith in evolution? People state all the time Evolution is science. Does Evolution teach their are multiple "creators"? So, correct me if I am wrong, but there are creators that make cows in their image, fish in their image, men and woman, etc.?

I have all the proof I need that YHWH exists. The Creation around is a big part of it. I know I cannot prove to anyone else what I believe about God, but the same is true for an atheist who cannot prove the existence of multiple creators or even Evolution. A big question for Evolutionists is: Where did all the animals come from to start this evolution process? By chance and chaos are terms I hear thrown around a lot. Well, if everything is just chance and chaos, then why isn't my foot where my mouth is supposed be? How often do things work out the way it is intended when it is predicated upon chance? How's that lottery ticket doing for "you"? :You" have a better chance of hell freezing over than chance working out the way it's intended as far as creation, or anything for that matter, is concerned.

Many Evolutionists, believe Nature created everything, but again, how did nature know what to make and in the order it made it. Again we are talking about that word FAITH, because there is no proof everything happened by chance or everything evolved. It's all still chance and needs a big dose of, wait for it. FAITH!!
MichaelLynch:Freeman
Freeman

Have thanks: 19 time

Re: "creators"

Postby lostandfound » Sun May 21, 2017 8:59 pm

In the marketplace of competing ideas which sounds grounded upon logic?

A world created from no-thing
world created by a Creator

life from non-life
Life from ultimate Life

persons from the impersonal
persons from the Super-personal

minds from the mindless
minds from the ultimate Mind

order from the orderless
order from an Orderer

reason from the non-rational
reason from a rational Being

morality from the non-moral
morality from a moral Person

information without a sender
information from a Sender

code from a non-programmer
code from a personal programmer

truth from an accident
truth from the ultimate Truth

Does God exist? Did he create man or did man create Him.
The christian worldview and the God of the bible uniquely address the toughest big questions.

"Human beings are never neutral with regard to God. Either we worship God as Creator and Lord, or we turn away from God. Because the heart is directed either toward God or against him, theoretical thinking is never so pure or autonomous as many would like to think."

- Ronald H. Nash
http://www.reasons.org/articles/q-a-who-created-god
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrongs look like right in their eyes." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever.
lostandfound
King of my Own Domain

Have thanks: 186 time

Return to Religion