Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Free energy

Discuss anything about life situation.

Free energy

Postby KingOfKool16 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Are there any free energy generators that actually work? I've seen videos of tesla generators but I'm now sure they could actually power a portable heater. Anybody know if theres anything that can power a heater?
KingOfKool16
Voluntary Servitude

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Free energy

Postby PHOSPHENE » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:21 pm

no zero-point energy devices exist. Get some solar panels, turbines, and batteries.
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 220 time

Postby Shoonra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 am

My house is doing quite well with solar panels. In the last twelve months we've only had to pay the municipal electric company for two months - and even then only small amounts, equal to just a few days of the month - otherwise our solar panels are providing so much electricity that the municipal electric company gives us credits almost every month. In about five years the solar panels will pay for themselves (if we had rented the solar panels, as some solar companies want, we'd be paying a rental - cheaper than the usual electric bill but definitely a steady expense - for twenty years) and after that it may actually cause us to receive some money from the electric company.

Very little free energy is completely free. First you need special equipment - solar panels, or a wind turbine, for example - and spend serious money for the equipment, its mounting, and its maintenance. The return on investment may come slowly and take years to completely cover the expenses.

However, there is a definite comfort is knowing that you have taken a step toward self-sufficiency and reducing your carbon footprint, the eventual savings are substantial, and you have a sense of accomplishing something real.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 208 time

Postby Pumpkin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:55 am

There might not be zero point, but there is something nearly as good. You won't get them in the US of A though. The inventors are very intelligent people, and are well aware that it would get them killed. I know a retaliative of one these people, and they say the inventor will not work in the states. Period.
The created serves the Creator. As with man to God. As with the nest to the bird. As with government to the people.
Judges don't wear black robes for nothing.
Pumpkin
Creditor In Commerce

Have thanks: 116 time

Return to Living and Survival