Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Interesting case

Announcement & Awareness submitted by the Sui Juris Club Forum inhabitants

Interesting case

Postby KingOfKool16 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:23 pm

I watched this 2 hour long YouTube video by this guy's lawyer. The guy was arrested for cashing bonds and buying a $500,000 motorhome that were a result of using his social security trust account. This lawyer ( a woman) sounded very convincing that this case would be won. She talked about how the shadow government,which is reversing these trust transactions, is being exposed by this case and about how in the days to come we won't have a problem accessing our trust accounts. She talks about CIA agents and even talks about her going to the white house after this arrest. It's a very interesting video that has a lot of people following the case. If you notice YouTube has had a very huge number of new videos lately about how to access your trust account. I think this might be some kind of psych ops designed to get people intrapped into this whole fraudulent trust access thing. This lawyer was arrested 3 days after making this video and her hearing was held behind closed doors. Not even her family was allowed in. If you'd like to check the video out, here is a link https://youtu.be/b9t0vl620LU
KingOfKool16
Voluntary Servitude

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Interesting case

Postby Jethro! » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:40 pm

I wouldn't mess around with any "secret accounts" that aren't actually yours.

Don't recall where I found it, but there was something similar to this where some guy was successfully accessing his "trust account" and getting lots of money. He started spreading the word about all this "free trust account" money. Turns out the account number he was using was actually a valid account number (don't recall how he got it), but it was for another account. Eventually some auditors caught on to all this money mysteriously getting drained from the account and tracked it down to this guy. He had to give it all back. Don't recall if he was charged criminally or not.

Even if there is a "secret account" there's still no free lunch, so there are no untold secret millions of $'s stashed away for everyone.
Jethro!
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 200 time

Re: Interesting case

Postby Shoonra » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:08 pm

To begin with, "Heather Tucci" - real name Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf - is NOT a lawyer, not an attorney. Back in 2011 she tried the same sort of scam with the Wells Fargo Bank in Tacoma, Wash., and got stomped. It looks like she's gonna get stomped again (there's no mention of this current case in the Washington Post nor, as far as I can find, any other newspaper). I recommend keeping one's distance from this case.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 208 time

Return to Announcement & Awareness