Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Re: territorial jurisdiction

Discuss the citizen right and remedy etc.

Postby PHOSPHENE » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:09 pm

MichaelLynch:Freeman wrote:Yes, those that consent

Thank you for acknowledging that there is more to jurisdiction than just "territory"

How is "consent" or "allegiance" proven?

You never signed the Constitution.
Licenses are not consensual or contractual in nature. A license is permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal.
A birth certificate is not a contract either. Because Infants can't form agreements.
"Sign this tax form, or we give the job to someone else." is coercion, not consent.
"Get the social security number, or you won't be able to earn at all." is not a consensual scenario.
"Get the passport, or you may not travel." is not consensual.
Voting isn't necessarily evidence of allegiance either.

http://jim.com/treason.htm

It cannot be said that, by voting, a man pledges himself to support the Constitution, unless the act of voting be a perfectly voluntary one on his part. Yet the act of voting cannot properly be called a voluntary one on the part of any very large number of those who do vote. It is rather a measure of necessity imposed upon them by others, than one of their own choice.
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 220 time

Postby country_hick » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:01 pm

[quote="PHOSPHENE"]Voting isn't necessarily evidence of allegiance either.[quote]
I have no idea why I keep voting My vote never is on the winning side.
I vote to hope to limit or remove government not to accept it.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 54 time

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:07 pm

country_hick wrote:="PHOSPHENE"]Voting isn't necessarily evidence of allegiance either.
I have no idea why I keep voting My vote never is on the winning side.
I vote to hope to limit or remove government not to accept it.

Voting may not be evidence of allegiance, but is the States evidence that you were trying to deny that you hadn't given that you are a resident or citizen. There's your cooked goose.
Plus you did not deny(when I inquired in a previous post) that you have a driver license issued to you from The State of Maine.
Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
The burden of proof lies(Prevarication) on religion.
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
Definition of God = The total sum of human ignorance.
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good reason.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend. "Faith is believing what you know ain't so." — Mark Twain.
Not a person
http://bindingthefirm.myfastforum.org/d ... b3c912fb94
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Have thanks: 58 time

Previous

Return to Citizenship & Jurisdiction