Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Another Ruby Ridge Shaping Up

Latest news and information gathered by our Information Retrieval agents throughout the web

Re: Another Ruby Ridge Shaping Up

Postby PHOSPHENE » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Wife of "Bundy Ranch Sniper" Eric Parker Speaks Out Following Husband's Arrest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7qyGyI_sc

Published on Aug 1, 2017

Josh Sigurdson sits down with Andrea Parker, the wife of the media coined "Bundy Ranch Sniper" following his unjust arrest and sentencing.
Those involved in simply standing up for individual liberties during the Bundy Standoff are facing unthinkable attacks as they're thrown in prison by the state and persecuted. Of course Cliven Bundy and the Bundy Family faced decades of attacks by the government and Bureau of Land Management and at the peak of their fight were joined by countless liberty loving individuals in Nevada who took up arms in defense as federal agents aggressed against innocent activists and land owners.

Today, countless activists who stood up for the Bundys including many of the Bundys are still in prison. Of course it wasn't long after the standoff that we saw the Oregon Standoff where LaVoy Finicum was murdered in cold blood at the hand of the state and the FBI attempted to cover up the crime scene.
The combination of attacks against the Bundy family and the Hammond family barely scratches the surface of this problem but when people are passionate enough and feel enough duty to stand up and risk their life for the individual liberties of others, it's our job to either stand with them or stand up for them.

The government doesn't seem to care when AntiFa is "exercizing free speech" by beating up those they disagree with, starting fires, rioting and shutting down free speech, but they sure seem to care when people stand up against state aggression and hurt no one.
This should be a wake up call for everyone.
"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 220 time

Postby Shoonra » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:52 am

1) I have no clue that Eric James Parker has been 'sentenced'. The trial that he was involved in concluded with a conviction for a co-defendant named Burleson but only a hung jury for Parker and several others, so the federal prosecutor says that Parker will be re-tried at a future date. As that trial ended only last week I doubt a new trial has already started and finished with a conviction and sentence and no paper reported it yet.

2) Parker's arrest was not illegal. He pointed, and kept pointing, what newspapers described as "an assault rifle" at federal (mostly BLM) officers, a very serious crime. Parker even refers to himself, on his FaceBook page, as "the Bundy Sniper" or "the BLM Sniper", which certainly shows his intent. In some other situations people have been immediately shot and killed for that behavior. Parker is still alive.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 208 time

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Shoonra wrote:1) I have no clue that Eric James Parker has been 'sentenced'. The trial that he was involved in concluded with a conviction for a co-defendant named Burleson but only a hung jury for Parker and several others, so the federal prosecutor says that Parker will be re-tried at a future date. As that trial ended only last week I doubt a new trial has already started and finished with a conviction and sentence and no paper reported it yet.

2) Parker's arrest was not illegal. He pointed, and kept pointing, what newspapers described as "an assault rifle" at federal (mostly BLM) officers, a very serious crime. Parker even refers to himself, on his FaceBook page, as "the Bundy Sniper" or "the BLM Sniper", which certainly shows his intent. In some other situations people have been immediately shot and killed for that behavior. Parker is still alive.

So it's "illegal" for Parker to point his"assault rifle" at "BLM officers" but;
it's Okay for BLM officers and any other government agent to point their assault rifles, pistols, sniper rifles, drones with weapons at anyone they want to.?
Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
The burden of proof lies(Prevarication) on religion.
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
Definition of God = The total sum of human ignorance.
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good reason.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend. "Faith is believing what you know ain't so." — Mark Twain.
Not a person
http://bindingthefirm.myfastforum.org/d ... b3c912fb94

Nunya_Bizness has been thanked by:
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Have thanks: 58 time

Postby Shoonra » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:13 pm

In the case of the Bundy roundup, which had been authorized by a court order, I didn't see any BLM agent pointing a gun at a person, altho it is possible that it could have happened if someone tried to obstruct the enforcement of a court order. I don't think the BLM officers had assault rifles with them, and I am not sure that a drone used for surveillance can be described as a weapon.

I am also unclear of "asny other government agent" pointing a gun. I was a govt agent of one sort or another for many years and I never pointed a gun, nor even had a gun.
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby country_hick » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Shoonra wrote:I was a govt agent of one sort or another for many years and I never pointed a gun, nor even had a gun.

You can not use or point at others what you do not have in your possession.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 54 time

Postby PHOSPHENE » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:20 pm

"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 220 time

Postby BOBT12 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Roger Stone, and David Knight (who was at the 2014 event with skin in the game) of Infowars.com is covering this issue.

Roger Stone wrote:Help us free the Bundy Family, whose multiple family members rot in a Federal prison on this very day.

https://stonecoldtruth.com/pardon-the-b ... upporters/

Twitter
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."-- Thomas Jefferson

”The principles contained in the Declaration of Independence are saving principles. Stand by those principles; be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost.” –Frederick Douglass.

"The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun."- Patrick Henry

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."- William Penn;Thomas Jefferson's personal seal, attributed to the judges who executed King Charles I for crimes against the people.

inforwars.com
BOBT12
Out of Commerce

Have thanks: 170 time

Postby Shoonra » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:54 pm

The Bundys are hardly rotting in prison. The Bundys are millionaires, they have lawyers, they are brought to court to see and be seen every week or so. No senator instigated their prosecution. Their crime is very real, and the govt has been winning judgments against them for more than twenty years and still the Bundys refuse to pay or comply with court orders. Their last round of defiance involved really serious offenses.
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Previous

Return to office of information Retrieval