Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

W-4 Form FRN Connection?

Any topic relate to Taxation, State, Federal etc.

Re: W-4 Form FRN Connection?

Postby Shoonra » Tue May 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Since I don't know anything about you, including where you live (but evidently you spend a good deal of time in a fantasy world), your question to me is pointless.
/ Shoonra
"Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
First Samuel 15:23
Shoonra
Statist

Have thanks: 208 time

Postby MichaelLynch:Freeman » Tue May 09, 2017 7:11 pm

Shoonra wrote:Since I don't know anything about you, including where you live (but evidently you spend a good deal of time in a fantasy world), your question to me is pointless.

Here it is Shoonra: As a free inhabitant, I have shared this numerous times on this forum, I live on the soil of the Sovereign Free and Independent State, Florida of the Confederacy, the United States of America. Some fantasy world eh, Shoonra? :lol: Now prove United States government or government of State of Florida, has territorial jurisdiction (authority) where I live?

I won't hold my breath for your proof that government has authority over me, because there is none. :lol:
MichaelLynch:Freeman
Freeman

Have thanks: 23 time

Postby MichaelLynch:Freeman » Wed May 10, 2017 5:57 am

MichaelLynch:Freeman
Freeman

Have thanks: 23 time

Postby imo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:18 am

Our plight or predicament with IRS goes back to the fact that the debt can not be paid with Federal Reserve Notes because said Notes cannot be redeemed, hence the debt cannot be paid. A debt that cannot be paid is our plight. See definition of mortuary below: "the debt dies when the pledge is redeemed." The name in ALL CAPS is a dead pledge.

From Oxford DIctionary of Word Origins:

ME = Middle English
LME = Late Middle English
OE = Old English

Wage. See engage

Engage. Gage is an old word that means ' a valued object deposited as a guarantee of good faith' and, as a verb, 'to give as a pledge'. An Old English word related to wage [ME] and wedding (see marry), it is the root of engage. Engage originally meant 'give as a pledge' and 'pawn or mortgage', later coming to express the ideas 'to pledge or guarantee; and 'to enter into a contract'. People have been getting engaged to be married since the beginning of the 18th century; the first recorded example is by Henry Fielding (1707-54), author of Joseph Andrews and Tom Jones.

Pledge. See plilght

Plight.
[OE] In the traditional marriage ceremony the bride and groom each say 'I plight thee my troth;, meaning 'I pledge my word'. Plight means 'to promise solemnly', and pledge [ME] is probably a distance relative. Troth is an old variant of *Truth, meaning 'giving your word' and still preserved in betroth [ME]. The other meaning of plight, ' a predicament', is from Old French plit 'fold', suggesting the idea of a difficult or complicated situation. [rest omitted.]

Mortgage.
See mortuary

Mortuary.
[LME] In the middle Ages a mortuary was a gift claimed by a parish priest from a deceased person's estate. The word derives from Latin mortuus 'dead', the source also of mortgage [LME] 'deaden', literally a 'dead pledge' because the debt dies when the pledge is redeemed; and mortify [LME] 'deaden', and related to murder. The current sense , 'a room or building in which dead bodies are kept;, dates from the mid 19th centruy. In Paris the bodies of people found dead formerly were taken to a building a the eastern end of the Ile de la Cite, where they were kep until identifed. It was called the Morgue (from a French word for haughtiness or sad expression). By the 1830's morgue was being used in English for mortuaries; the parallel use of French morgue is not recorded until the 1940s and was borrowed back from English.
imo
Freeman

Have thanks: 12 time

Postby Shoonra » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:38 am

Since an Act of Congress in 1933, Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender - the same as US minted coins and silver certificates - and "are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues." 31 USC § 5103
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby imo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:33 am

They also said that "They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank."

LIARS.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/411
imo
Freeman

Postby Jethro! » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:00 am

imo wrote:They also said that "They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank."

LIARS.

Lawful money = money with no obligations attached. Can't be compelled to take on liabilities. Still applies today, which is why this is still on the books.
Jethro!
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 200 time

Postby imo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Jethro! wrote:
imo wrote:They also said that "They [fRNS] shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank."

LIARS.

Lawful money = money with no obligations attached. Can't be compelled to take on liabilities. Still applies today, which is why this is still on the books.

I don't understand what you are trying to say.
imo
Freeman

Postby Shoonra » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Lawful money, according to the US Treasury back in 1913, meant legal tender, altho not everyone thought it was synonymous.

In most usages it included all sorts of money, not only legal tender but various substitutes for money that were readily convertible to legal tender, such as travellers' checks, personal checks, money orders, and (this would apply in the 19th century) currency issued by the govt but not considered legal tender. One of the most important reasons for using the term "lawful money" was in labor legislation (esp regarding coal mining) in the early 20th century - in towns dominated by a mining company or factories, the main employer would pay not in currency but in scrip usable only in company stores; it prevented employees from spending their money on anyone but the boss and it kept them from being able to move away to other jobs. Congress required these company town employers to pay in "lawful money" - not scrip but either legal tender or something immediately convertible without loss into legal tender.

When the Federal Reserve Act was passed in 1913 it contained that provision about FRNs being exchangeable for lawful money, which pretty much made FRNs lawful money if not also legal tender. An Act of Congress on May 12, 1933, amended on June 5, 1933, made FRNs legal tender - the highest category of currency - and further declared it suitable for all debts, public and private, including taxes. That provision, after some slight rewriting in 1982, is now 31 USC § 5103. Courts that have been asked to interpret the 1913 provision about FRNs exchangeable for lawful money have held that FRNs are, themselves, lawful money and legal tender, and are exchangeable for other FRNs (no other paper currency being issued since the 1960s) or US minted coins.
/ Shoonra
Shoonra
Statist

Postby country_hick » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:49 pm

The United States Constitution declares, in Article I, Section 10, "No State shall... make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts". This means that no State can make something besides gold or silver a "tender in payment" (which means they cannot "make something else an offer as payment") for any debts, which would include debts owed by and to the State. However, EVERY State in the United States of America HAS made some other "Thing" an offer as payment - they have by law declared that they will accept, and pay out, Federal Reserve Notes for any debts owed by or to them. Therefore, every State is in violation of Article I, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution.

We legally have no states as a state must abide by the US Constitution.
There is a reason that LEO has a new meaning: Legally Entitled to Oppress. Thanks to Bob Livingston for this one.

Williams v. United States, 341 US 97 - Supreme Court 1951
It is the right of the accused to be tried by a legally constituted court, not by a kangaroo court.

Penhallow v. Doane's Administrators, 3 US 54 - Supreme Court 1795
Judges may die, and courts be at an end; but justice still lives, and, though she may sleep for a while, will eventually awake, and must be satisfied
country_hick
Freeman

Have thanks: 54 time

PreviousNext

Return to Taxation