Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

Hello Again Everyone !

Please take a minute out of your busy schedule to introduce yourself. That's what polite people do.

Hello Again Everyone !

Postby Heir » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:33 pm

I was soooooo happy to stumble over a current reference to this Board . I was unaware a replacement for the old SJC had been set up . See I missed a lot .

Used to post as Trust Guy , back in the day .

Life has changed a bit , but I'm still proselytizing the Constitution as an Estate in Trust . Looking at Venues to get the First Legacy Video tape back on line . 2.5 Gigs .
Last edited by Heir on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Designated Paper Terrorist since 1995 - I will Stand Corrected - No Legal Advice or Recommended Course of Action Expressed or Implied : The Legacy Material on Archive
Heir
Voluntary Servitude

Have thanks: 3 time

Re: Hello Again Everyone !

Postby Heir » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Well , until I get My Sig and Ava worked out :

The Legacy Material

http://web.archive.org/web/201310032204 ... gacy.info/

( EDIT ) Well , that's out of the way .
Last edited by Heir on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Designated Paper Terrorist since 1995 - I will Stand Corrected - No Legal Advice or Recommended Course of Action Expressed or Implied : The Legacy Material on Archive
Heir
Voluntary Servitude

Re: Hello Again Everyone !

Postby Heir » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:48 am

A quick update for those that might remember prior Screen Name . Probably covered this on the Old SJC , but memory fails sometimes since My stroke .

Mom died in the Fall of '06 . Estate Distribution Matters fell to Me , as Eldest Son . No Probate Court involved . No Will . Only a few Quit Claims to be filed in the County .

Result : Could not efficiently handle the responsibilities without a Bank Account in My Name and could not readily open an S & L Account without a State Picture ID .

A Glorious 14 year Campaign of Scoff Law Outlawery came to an abrupt end . A State DL was secured . Plates , Tags and " Insurance " papers were arranged for the pick up . And the S & L set up to run the Insurance and Annuity checks through . My first ever Personal Bank Account .

Interestingly , DL and S & L had no problem with a Signature Line denoted " Of Necessity , Without Prejudice or Acceptance " . Even shows on the DL , just hard to make out , being hand written . Wore that 6 point stamp out years before hand . .

My Status as Designated Paper Terrorist is all that remains .

Brother and I split the remainder after final expenses . He was a long time non filer and State Tax " Authorities " came down on Him with all kinds of threats and how They were going to get the IRS involved . I was never bothered .

Spent a few days getting His tax crap sorted out . He lambasted the Auditor with lack of direction regarding non taxed Estate Transfers . Not even a line on the long form . He remained out of liability and embarrassed the Tax punks to the point of droping the Audit , and the State had revised the Forms and printed a booklet on Estate Transfers that next year .

Got $130 some odd dollars back for the Year the State questioned . IRS did not materialize , and We filed for that as well . And had a Refund . I offered to do the papers for the entire three year period , but He declined .

That's about it .

Be Well All
Heir
Voluntary Servitude

Return to Introduce yourself