Welcome
Welcome to SuiJurisForum.com --- You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. Members of this FREE Community are able to gain access to write capabilities, private messaging, a chat room, extra forums, and more!

***If you decide to Join our FREE Community... then DON'T FORGET to PASS/SKIP the multiple ADVERTISEMENTS during Registration that ask for Phone Numbers!! ***

WOTM

Discuss matter relating to bible and others.

Re: WOTM

Postby PHOSPHENE » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:31 pm

"This Constitution is said to have beautiful features; but when I come to examine these features, Sir, they appear to me horribly frightful" - Patrick Henry (June 7, 1788)
PHOSPHENE
Out of the State

Have thanks: 220 time

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
The burden of proof lies(Prevarication) on religion.
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
Definition of God = The total sum of human ignorance.
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good reason.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend. "Faith is believing what you know ain't so." — Mark Twain.
Not a person
http://bindingthefirm.myfastforum.org/d ... b3c912fb94
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Have thanks: 58 time

Postby wealllbe20 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:10 am

The zealot responds with mental masturbation from one of his favorite preacher's sermons.

Not only does this preacher possibly get money for his sermons on youtube but he accepts donations on his website. :lol:

Very "theistic" for a so-called atheist.

Since this is a WOTM thread I would assume you would post endless youtube video's in zealot fashion about his sermon's...
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
------
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
How to Make Atheists Squirm:
"Make them explain Agrippa's Trilemma then ask why they hold the presupposition that logic takes precedence over a god/gods" -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden

wealllbe20 has been thanked by:
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 89 time

Postby lostandfound » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH2DEOxvaWk

When I speak to college students, I challenge them to find a single argument against God in the older agnostics (Bertrand Russell, Voltaire, David Hume) or the newer ones (Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris) that is not already included in books like Psalms, Job, Habakkuk, and Lamentations. I have respect for a God who not only gives us the freedom to reject him, but also includes the arguments we can use in the Bible. God seems rather doubt-tolerant, actually.

–Philip Yancey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deeC7DDGjBU

I have noticed that whenever a person gives up his belief in the Word of God because it requires that he should believe a good deal, his unbelief requires him to believe a great deal more. If there be any difficulties in the faith of Christ, they are not one-tenth as great as the absurdities in any system of unbelief which seeks to take its place.
–Charles Spurgeon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZUF1eMofo
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrongs look like right in their eyes." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever.

lostandfound has been thanked by:
lostandfound
King of my Own Domain

Have thanks: 189 time

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Apistevist
noun
- a person (not a legal person)who does not use faith to know things, especially in the religious sense
Theism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that god(s) exists." -Nunya_Biziness
If you propose the existence of something, you must follow the scientific method in your defense of it’s existence, otherwise, I have no reason to listen to you.
*Faith* The excuse people give for believing something without good reason.>> *Faith, The grownup word for pretend. "Faith is believing what you know ain't so." — Mark Twain.
Not a person
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Postby wealllbe20 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:50 pm

I see you have your favorite preachers at least these sermon's were short.

setup call, clearly.
no good points raised, ethics vs morals never really discussed.. all to push his point.

Start's with a very odd premise, then says a "god would clearly convey this..... god Christians believe in is amazingly stupid by relying on text. not a path to truth"
Then likes to say "reason as a path to truth"
Clearly is a person who believes in truth.
Clearly is a person who believes his reason (logic) is/will lead to the truth.
says "faith is gullibility"
Yet believes (has faith in) his "reason"...
Sure likes to use the "reason" word (logic)
Then gives his experiences and says what a nasty religion it is, giving all pure conjecture based upon anecdotal logical fallacy. :lol:
Doesn't surprise me, since he is clearly off his rocker, talking about evidence and truth like the two are interchangeable things.

absolutely nothing new here, different belief, different preacher, different church, of course accepts donations.. :lol:

I don't need to hear some idiot preacher in the middle of his asshat sermon badmouth my beliefs using complete garbage logic that I came up with when I was 10 years old and act like he is in some higher ground based upon his anecdotal logical fallacies because he is an atheist.

I need something with text or pictures because this was what I figured, a waste of time.
... man's power is evil no matter the noble words with which it is employed or the motives urged when enforcing it .... -Cicero
------
Atheism:
"The belief that logic and the brain deducing the logic is not flawed to the point that one can come to the conclusion/belief that no god exists." -wealllbe20
How to Make Atheists Squirm:
"Make them explain Agrippa's Trilemma then ask why they hold the presupposition that logic takes precedence over a god/gods" -wealllbe20
------
"Do we want to live in a society where we live totally naked in front of government, and they are totally opaque to us?" -Edward Snowden
wealllbe20
Sui Juris Freeman

Have thanks: 89 time

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Apistevist
noun
Theism:
Not a person
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Postby Nunya_Bizness » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Apistevist
noun
Theism:
Not a person
Nunya_Bizness
Freeman

Previous

Return to Religion